Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Klan creation shouldn't be free

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

quangntenemy Posted:

You know being in a klan gives you a huge advantage, especially in domination and flamebate.

I’m not against your idea except I don’t know how making yourself in a solo klan helps you in flamebate? My alt has his own klan just so I don’t get anymore ****ing invites to ****ty clans like the dildo boys.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Wylin Posted:

I’m not against your idea except I don’t know how making yourself in a solo klan helps you in flamebate? My alt has his own klan just so I don’t get anymore ****ing invites to ****ty clans like the dildo boys.

Generally it is, your case isn’t how it’s supposed to work. Allowing solo player to access the dom tab and introducing an option to reject klan invites should fix all the issues.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

Allowing solo player to access the dom tab and introducing an option to reject klan invites should fix all the issues.

Now this I support 100%

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I’m a little confused, as a relatively new (and klanless) player, what exactly are the advantages to being in a clan other than “you have the ability to conspire in private with your klanmates”? What exactly is the “Domination Tab”? Is it useful to people who don’t really care about Dom?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I’m a little confused, as a relatively new (and klanless) player, what exactly are the advantages to being in a clan other than “you have the ability to conspire in private with your klanmates”? What exactly is the “Domination Tab”? Is it useful to people who don’t really care about Dom?

It’s a list of all the forums you can access and shows who has them pwned currently. Invariel made a greasemonkey script that makes the forum names links from this page. It’s a huge help for people who want to go for scoops because you can see if you hold 3 forums or 4 so you know when to finish off the next forum for scoops.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!