Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Open question to ET: what are the roles of Abdullah_Oblongata, male reproductive organMASTER5000 and Timmeh?

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Topic, none of them really post and their roles in the creation of ForumWarz are unclear, although they’re mentioned in the credits page. I was just wondering and I thought any answer would be interesting to the rest of the userbase as well, hence the topic.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Abdullah Oblongata is a friend of ours who comes to our meetings often to hang out and offer advice, but owns no stake in the game. He’s also sat in on our brainstorming sessions, and contributed creative content to the game. Finally, IRL he’s a Lawyer, so he’s given us tons of free legal advice.

male reproductive organMASTER 5000 is another friend who has provided a lot of help from a technical standpoint. His IRL job is as a sysadmin, and he helped configure and monitor the servers that run Forumwarz. He has also occasionally restarted services when I’m not around.

Timmeh helped out Forumwarz more during its inception. He actually did some programming, including the forgot pbumword system and the user options tabs. For a while he was hanging out in IDC, but lately he doesn’t use the site much.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I like timmeh but it seems the demographics of the IDC users kinda discouraged him from sticking around and chatting.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Evil Trout Posted:

Abdullah Oblongata is a friend of ours who comes to our meetings often to hang out and offer advice, but owns no stake in the game. He’s also sat in on our brainstorming sessions, and contributed creative content to the game. Finally, IRL he’s a Lawyer, so he’s given us tons of free legal advice.

male reproductive organMASTER 5000 is another friend who has provided a lot of help from a technical standpoint. His IRL job is as a sysadmin, and he helped configure and monitor the servers that run Forumwarz. He has also occasionally restarted services when I’m not around.

Timmeh helped out Forumwarz more during its inception. He actually did some programming, including the forgot pbumword system and the user options tabs. For a while he was hanging out in IDC, but lately he doesn’t use the site much.

male reproductive organMASTER 5000?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!