Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help [WARNING - Noobie] Run out of forum visits. What next?

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Started playing the game a few hours back. Ran out of forum visits. Would like to kill some more time on forumwarz.. so is there any other way i can keep my interest level running? Or do i just pipe down and get back in 12 hours?

Currently browsing Flameboards, Klans and competitions. Anything else you could suggest?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

you could

1. buy more

2. wait

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hmmm… was sTalking Gamble Bot. Figured thats really not an intelligent thing.

**ponder**

(browse)

**ponder**

(browse aimlessly)

**yawn**

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

I suggest spending some time on forumbuildr and voting on the various aspects that will appear in this weeks user made forum, along with voting for the next user created forum. You can submit stuff if you want to, but this week’s forum will be built 9 PM tommorrow, giving barely any time for others to vote, so I don’t recommend that.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

crackednut Posted:

Started playing the game a few hours back. Ran out of forum visits. Would like to kill some more time on forumwarz.. so is there any other way i can keep my interest level running?

Got to sleep, and dream about Forumwarz. It worked for me.

No, seriously. I dreamt I was pwning Terra Online… Log in to see images!

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DrScience Posted:

I suggest spending some time on forumbuildr and voting on the various aspects that will appear in this weeks user made forum, along with voting for the next user created forum. You can submit stuff if you want to, but this week’s forum will be built 9 PM tommorrow, giving barely any time for others to vote, so I don’t recommend that.

Thanks for that. Did the voting. Did the browsing in “Off Topic”.

Love “Role Playing Geniuses”.

Evil… ! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!