Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help What if two people who share a computer want to play Forum Warz?

kuyariel

[Brotherhood of Cho-
wder
]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

You see, another user of my computer wanted to make a Forum Warz account. While creating the account, he got the message “Hey, you look familiar. Anyone caught with multiple accounts will get banned.”

I don’t want my account getting banned, but he really wants his own account. Is there a way for him to play without me having to buy brownie points and sharing accounts?

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

The safest way would be to just buy brownie points without the risk of getting banned, It’s up to you weather you want to take that risk or not

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Unfortunately, from our point of view it’s impossible to tell the difference between one player with multiple accounts on the same computer, and two players each with their own account.

The safest thing to do is to buy another character, which I know sucks if you don’t have the $5 to spare Log in to see images!

ACoolie

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

On a similar note, I’ve tried using one account on two computers and it is buggy. You have to login and logout to make sure your forum visits and everything get updated.

Dark Klown

[Teh 1337 H4x0rsz]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I always thought the general understanding for multiple users on one computer were based on whether or not there are transfers between the two accounts.

I guess it still comes down to the games admins and their own personal preferences.

If so, I’m probably getting banned. Log in to see images! I found this game, and signed up and played etc.

My friend then also found this game from the similar place.

Now, I played on my pc, him on his laptop right? Still- same ip’s is the issue here.

Either way, I’ve currently got two accounts running through my ip right now, and I’m not going to deny that. Neither of us have any intention of communicating between the accounts, so what does it really matter though?

I dunno, it’s still a matter of oppinion I guess. If admin could comment on this, than that would be awesome- ‘cause I’m not quite sure where else I should bring this up.

Anyways, let me know what the thoughts on the matter are if you get the chance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!