Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll now i miss the old way where they just counted the number of peens

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

****ty system.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

the only ppl who like it are the ones with the most peens of course, everyone else

apparently doesnt matter so its cool to leave them at like 2 inches tho they have plenty of peens. ****ing ridiculous

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

the only ppl who like it are the ones with the most peens of course, everyone else

apparently doesnt matter so its cool to leave them at like 2 inches tho they have plenty of peens. ****ing ridiculous

I don’t like it, I miss the old numerical valie Log in to see images!

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i cant believe my effort all this time collecting peens, just to have it chopped then chopped again. 4.34 huh, yeah thats p fair after my work to get all those peens. what a load of ****.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

Fran Posted:

I don’t like it, I miss the old numerical valie Log in to see images!

its been brutally raped, this system imo, its ruined..i really hopw they listen and change it back

otherwise i am done trying to collect peen, theyve ruined it completely for me..

whats the fun in it when ill never have even half the length of some ****ing domfabulous person, for all my effort? ugh, ugh, ugh.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

CHANGE

IT

BACK

please Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!