Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll now i miss the old way where they just counted the number of peens

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

For great justice…

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

the ppl have spoken…but where is the democracy

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

the ppl have spoken…but where is the democracy

It is dead.

Also…

signed.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

An Extra Quarter should have given another .25”.

But it didn’t, so signed

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

I really do like the idea of the length. It’s cute, but basing an equation on a variably changing number is tough. Personally my peen has been decreased over 3 inches today and that’s based on 51 E-Peens.

I understand some are harder to get than others, therefore should be worth more. But at the same time…looking at the loss some players took….can’t really say I like the new algorithm.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Master_Troll Posted:

An Extra Quarter should have given another .25”.

But it didn’t, so signed

Not signing, but I DO agree that An Extra Quarter should be hard-set to give you +.25

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

CreepPipe Posted:

I really do like the idea of the length. It’s cute, but basing an equation on a variably changing number is tough. Personally my peen has been decreased over 3 inches today and that’s based on 51 E-Peens.

I understand some are harder to get than others, therefore should be worth more. But at the same time…looking at the loss some players took….can’t really say I like the new algorithm.

this

some peens are harder to get than others

but that doesn’t mean all the rest are equally as easy as each other

idk this sucks go back to numbers damn it DO IT DO IT NOW

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Length is fine, but I think we’re going about it wrong. Here’s a better way to do it, IMO.

1) There’s no cap to maximum peen length.

2) bumign a “degree of difficulty” to every peen in length. Harder peens would be worth more, easy peens worth less.

3) Remove dependence of peen length on what other people have, let the comparison be in “that guy’s peen is 32” and mine is only 13” and not “mine shrunk because somebody stopped being inactive Log in to see images!”.

There’s no reason to have 13” as a magic number, in fact outrageously long peen is kind of funny to think about, and there’s no good reason to have people’s peens shrink on the basis of other people’s success. Shrinking peen is not fun. I lost four inches today, but still gained three peens. There seems to be something wrong here. If it’s going to shrink not because of something I did, but because of something other people did I’d prefer just not to see the number anywhere.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 12/11/2008 9:38PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Length is fine, but I think we’re going about it wrong. Here’s a better way to do it, IMO.

2) bumign a “degree of difficulty” to every peen in length. Harder peens would be worth more, easy peens worth less.

3) Remove dependence of peen length on what other people have, let the comparison be in “that guy’s peen is 32” and mine is only 13” and not “mine shrunk because somebody stopped being inactive Log in to see images!

This is exactly what happened today and why everyone took a mbumive hit. The only change you’ll ever see (unless it gets changed *again*) is an increase.

Scully got two peens last night which made everyone decrease. Enter next call to arms about making the lengths static per peen with no comparison to other users.

ET read, heard and changed.

Part of what screwed people was that the 6” average length went away… so while some of us were held down by the top few, others were held up by the bottom few. Those that were held up, took a HUGE hit.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Would it be reasonable to put a floor on it so people start out at like 2” for making an account and everything else is additive? Seeing all these people walk around with tiny, tiny peens is pretty discouraging.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

That’s been thrown around in the main thread…

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/19990

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

WTF happened to my peen?

I wish ET would just stop tweaking the peen formulas and leave them alone. I had finally gotten used to the inch measurements and now BAM they’ve shrunk? Ugh it’s too confusing.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Yes.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

This is what BETA testing is for.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

got my peen back plus a bit, all is well, close thread now and let us never speak of peens again

42lol

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I believe the cap was just removed… Oh, by the way,

“You have 30 e peens” Oh come on, that would just be fantastic. O.o

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Your peen will no longer suffer from shrinkage; that alone is cause to be happy about the changes.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

3) Remove dependence of peen length on what other people have, let the comparison be in “that guy’s peen is 32” and mine is only 13” and not “mine shrunk because somebody stopped being inactive Log in to see images!”.

There’s no reason to have 13” as a magic number, in fact outrageously long peen is kind of funny to think about, and there’s no good reason to have people’s peens shrink on the basis of other people’s success. Shrinking peen is not fun. I lost four inches today, but still gained three peens. There seems to be something wrong here. If it’s going to shrink not because of something I did, but because of something other people did I’d prefer just not to see the number anywhere.

QFT, signed.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

take a look at the poll here, cz…-this new sys sucks and most agree.

what were you doing yesterday changing it 3 times? i didnt get any length offa 3 peens either,

i dunno what you did but this is just terrible imo.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

also its just awesome how heavy the medals apparently are..-i guess brainfeeze and raiders

all deserve much larger peens than the rest of us huh? its like a ****ing conspiracy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!