Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Census Worker Shortened My E-peen

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Srsly it did.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Oops. GD. Sorry. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:36PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

No it didn’t. At least, not yet; peen aren’t resized except overnight.

But you might be interested in this discussion.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Maby it wasn’t getting it that shortened it, most people got it so it wouldn’t have had much effect, it might have been you not getting the other 2 new peen that shrank it, after all if since 13 is teh max epeen if they get a peen it shrinks anyone who is missing that one or something like that, I’m not 100% sure on how it works, but getting a popular peen and missing a less popular peen can shrink your over all epeen.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

It was the turkey peens from yesterday.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

greggcarson Posted:

Maby it wasn’t getting it that shortened it, most people got it so it wouldn’t have had much effect, it might have been you not getting the other 2 new peen that shrank it, after all if since 13 is teh max epeen if they get a peen it shrinks anyone who is missing that one or something like that, I’m not 100% sure on how it works, but getting a popular peen and missing a less popular peen can shrink your over all epeen.

Currently there is nothing you can do to shrink your own peen, however the person who currently hold max value can shrink it by earning a new peen. See the link Banhammer posted above for details.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!