Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest A Christmas Carol - Forumwarz Style! ITT VOTING!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

JacksonKelly Posted:

I was there in chat with Nicco and Druss. It’s more of an inside joke. But thanks for keeping a watchful eye on our forums for us. Log in to see images!

I’d actually asked banhammer about it, but it looks like Tubs beat him to it.

Shall we consider the contest over with the result being random choice by the banned contest runner?

Experiment 6-

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

So, I just got boned because a male reproductive organ screwed the voting, another male reproductive organ whined about it, and the original male reproductive organ couldn’t take it and broke the rules to end it.

So who do I get to ********moan at for wasting my valuable time and important brainwaves?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Experiment 68471 Posted:

So, I just got boned because a male reproductive organ screwed the voting, another male reproductive organ whined about it, and the original male reproductive organ couldn’t take it and broke the rules to end it.

So who do I get to ********moan at for wasting my valuable time and important brainwaves?

Hi. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!