Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Klan raiding

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Aldo_Anything Posted:

If you have so many klan members, you could raid for hours or on several days a week. I’d give you two vanilla scoops for dominating all forums

Again, why bother? I’ve earned 150+ Scoops via Pbumive Raiding during this current Dom round (i.e., it’s been just barely over two days since the round started), and I didn’t join every Raid.

If I can get that number of scoops just by clicking a link and walking away for two hours, and doing that about 3-4 times each day, and still have all of my forum visits for Solo Vanilla Raids & Pistachio Streaks?

I have a 100+ scoop lead on my nearest rival in that bracket, and I haven’t run a single visit yet. And every single player in the Klan can benefit exactly the same way, without the need for coordinated Raids.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Again, why bother? I’ve earned 150+ Scoops via Pbumive Raiding during this current Dom round (i.e., it’s been just barely over two days since the round started), and I didn’t join every Raid.

If I can get that number of scoops just by clicking a link and walking away for two hours, and doing that about 3-4 times each day, and still have all of my forum visits for Solo Vanilla Raids & Pistachio Streaks?

I have a 100+ scoop lead on my nearest rival in that bracket, and I haven’t run a single visit yet. And every single player in the Klan can benefit exactly the same way, without the need for coordinated Raids.

What are you going to do when the number of raids you can join in a day are limited?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Largehardoncollider Posted:

Poll change, say what?

Shouldn’t 7vd be getting a peen for most awesome clan?

2 scoops = Most fabulous persony clan

they would but tsb already got it Log in to see images!

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Veer Posted:

they would but tsb already got it Log in to see images!

We broke IDC doesn’t count.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

was Posted:

What are you going to do when the number of raids you can join in a day are limited?

If that happens (which I doubt it will), it depends on the number per day limit. Like I said, 3-4 Pbumive Raids per day is plenty.

If a limit is imposed, then that’s simply proof that 7VD found a significant advantage in Domination.

So, we either get to keep our Pbumive Raiding strategy (until we get bored with it), or it gets nerfed and we get the validation that it was an overpowered tactic.

I like those choices.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

So, we either get to keep our Pbumive Raiding strategy (until we get bored with it), or it gets nerfed and we get the validation that it was an overpowered tactic.

I like those choices.

There has been talk of restricting a character to one raid a day for awhile now. It has nothing to do with your klan.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

If a limit is imposed, then that’s simply proof that 7VD found a significant advantage in Domination.

Or maybe it would mean that was suggested long before 7VD supposedly found the significant advantage and they should stop with their unwarranted self-importance here?

scullyangel Posted:

Honestly, I don’t see why all the hoops and restrictions are being considered. Limit the thing to one 2 hour raid per week per player with a 200 scoop cap. Let alts play, don’t restrict number of bodies in a raid. Hell, they could even reinstate the thing where forums could be overwritten. Raiders wouldn’t feel like they were being under rewarded for their time investment, and the benefit wouldn’t be so big that solo players feel like raiders are buying the win. Klans working together will still have a serious advantage.

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/248640 from August.

Fran edited this message on 12/14/2008 11:11PM

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Wow, power down the snippiness, folks. There’s room enough in the forum for a few Egos, yes?

We’re just having a little bit of fun here. We’re simply saying that we’ve clearly illustrated an effective tactic in Domination. Up until recently, there’s only been ‘talk’ of Raid limits. But no serious discussion that I’ve seen.

And there’s already a limit on Raids. You can only join one Raid at a time per account. So, even if you’re in multiple Klans with Multiple Alts, you can only benefit from the Pbumive Raiding tactic with one character at a time.

So, lighten up, kids. As I’ve said above, both Pbumive & Organized Raids have their benefits. Let’s just coexist, shall we?

As for me, I’m gonna go watch my South Park Season 11 DVD for a few hours while I earn a few Scoops.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I don’t mind pbumive raids coexisting, but really, you don’t see BF or BoD people left and right talking about how organized raids are awesome and how much of an advantage it gives.

Pbumive raids works on zerg rush klans, we know that. So please stop trying to bend domination rules to your will. The limit will not be changed, because it will kill organized raids by the reasons I said before.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Fran Posted:

I don’t mind pbumive raids coexisting, but really, you don’t see BF or BoD people left and right talking about how organized raids are awesome and how much of an advantage it gives.

I seem to recall the SotQR and KoLOL bragging about how ‘dominating’ their Raids were.

Pbumive raids works on zerg rush klans, we know that. So please stop trying to bend domination rules to your will. The limit will not be changed, because it will kill organized raids by the reasons I said before.

And what limits am I trying to change?

I’ve simply been responding to those that claim that Pbumive Raids are ineffective.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I seem to recall the SotQR and KoLOL bragging about how ‘dominating’ their Raids were.

Good thing these klans are dead and not doing that anymore, right? Log in to see images!

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Fran Posted:

Good thing these klans are dead and not doing that anymore, right? Log in to see images!

The point was that, at that time, they were discussing a viable and strong Dom strategy. There’s no need for BF or BoD to make those same observations, because it’s ancient history. It’s Dom Raid 101.

7VD is simply exploring the upper limits of Pbumive Raiding. And yes, sometimes it comes across as ‘bragging’. Personally, I think it’s simply exploring the possibilities of the current game design.

And some people have gotten overly ‘offended’ by it. Those people should consider contacting their primary physician about an emergency humor gland transplant, since theirs is obviously faulty.

Really, I haven’t seen anyone from 7VD rubbing this in peoples faces. Lighthearted banter, sure, but no one’s being a prick about it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!