Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion I am an Atheist ask me a question

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I have rejected any notion of God on the grounds of rational thinking. Ask me any question maybe I can help you toward enlightenment.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

A man ****s his wife. His wife has a male reproductive organ. The man has a woman's genitals. Who’s the man in this relationship?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Weren’t you a Creationist yesterday?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

The arguments put forward by the people who posted in my thread has led me to become an Atheist

Crinkz Posted:

A man ****s his wife. His wife has a male reproductive organ. The man has a woman's genitals. Who’s the man in this relationship?

Princess Dragonrape?

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

Why am I such a ****ty poster?

CaptainJackM-
organ

Avatar: 45980 Fri Oct 24 23:18:45 -0400 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Hacker

To boldly pwn where no man has pwned before

When you are put in a position of power which makes you delusional and erratic, do you call it a science complex?

If your house got hit by a tornado, would your insurance pay for it? How can an act of God happen to an Atheist?

If you’re playing a simulation-style game in God-mode, do you lose faith in yourself?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

The arguments put forward by the people who posted in my thread has led me to become an Atheist

Then the other thread doesn’t belong in NO SRSLY anymore, as it’s no longer accurate. I’ll close it.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Then the other thread doesn’t belong in NO SRSLY anymore, as it’s no longer accurate. I’ll close it.

oops I still would like to keep the thread for future reading.

put it somewhere where I can still read it please?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

oops I still would like to keep the thread for future reading.

put it somewhere where I can still read it please?

Here you go.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

CaptainJackMorgan Posted:

When you are put in a position of power which makes you delusional and erratic, do you call it a science complex?

If your house got hit by a tornado, would your insurance pay for it? How can an act of God happen to an Atheist?

If you’re playing a simulation-style game in God-mode, do you lose faith in yourself?

There are all rhetorical question I’ll look like a stupid gullible Christian if I answer them.

But if I don’t it’ll look like I’m not answering every single question. So I wrote this.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Dear Mr. Atheist, how does evolution which is based on natural selection and survival of the fittest, explain the millions and millions of creatures we see?

If it’s survival of the fittest, shouldn’t the number of species decrease over time rather than increase?

I say, if evolution were true, we’d have male reproductive organroaches, sharks, blue-green algae, and maybe three or four other species which are considered by biologists to be “perfectly evolved”. All other species would have died out by now, if they even evolved in the first place.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

if an athiest preaches in a forum, does anyone care?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Goatse II Posted:

Dear Mr. Atheist, how does evolution which is based on natural selection and survival of the fittest, explain the millions and millions of creatures we see?

If it’s survival of the fittest, shouldn’t the number of species decrease over time rather than increase?

I say, if evolution were true, we’d have male reproductive organroaches, sharks, blue-green algae, and maybe three or four other species which are considered by biologists to be “perfectly evolved”. All other species would have died out by now, if they even evolved in the first place.

First of all you don’t need to be the best in the field to survive, you just need to be able to keep breeding. They’re not really failures, but work in progress.

Secondly, there are infinitely many possible “perfect evolution”. While some species already reached that apex of evolution, most are still working on it. However, the thing about mutations is that it’s random.. not guided by some all-powerful all-knowing entity. So, it tends to branch off into multiple species.

Like I said there are infinitely many possible perfect form. So in 100,000 mutations of a species, there may be 2 or 3 different mutations that have a positive effect. This would create multiple branching within that species. Each branch will continue to evolve on their own (and possibly branching even more), eventually sprouting many new species. And this is how we get variety.

There were originally one species (or, not exactly a species but you know what I mean), now there are many species, and in the future, if there isn’t some environmental disaster, we will see even more species.

But now lets imagine that there is going to be some huge environmental disaster in the near future. Imagine that Earth is going to be much less accommodating to life as we know it, then yes the number of species will decrease due to this change in variable… until either the number bumps back (adaptation) or disappear forever.

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

If there is no God then where does rain come from hmmmm?

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I actually heard someone say that god must exist because scientists have not shown in a lab how rain happens. Seriously. I am not making that up.

i eet ure sol

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Inertia Posted:

There are all rhetorical question I’ll look like a stupid gullible Christian if I answer them.

But if I don’t it’ll look like I’m not answering every single question. So I wrote this.

You’re still dodging the questions. Why?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Hey this is grade 3 science guys I’m not going into that (I’ve forgotten anyway)

i eet ure sol

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

OverclockedJesus Posted:

I actually heard someone say that god must exist because scientists have not shown in a lab how rain happens. Seriously. I am not making that up.

Was it on the internet?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

i eet ure sol Posted:

You’re still dodging the questions. Why?

fine

No, Yes, God doesn’t exist, No

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

i eet ure sol Posted:

Was it on the internet?

Yes. In voice chat in a yahoo chatroom.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!