Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Help Nigerians

RebDoomer

Avatar: 93795 Thu Dec 04 16:10:40 -0500 2008

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

Hey guys. I’m calling on the forumwarz community to help this nigerian family. First I should show you the email I got a few minutes ago:

Hello american! My name is Bashir. I do not speak good english, but bear wit me. I am the father of a small family but rich and we have decided to move to america. We have no american bank account, so we need to borrow yours to get across the border and survive the fist few days. If you lend us account you will be reworder greatly. Please consider.

Sincerly,

Bashir Naloma.

I, of course, gave them my account to use but then I got this message:

Hello 5405335478943061! Thank you for the account. But we have problem. When we got through the border, some of our friends called and said that they needed to get out of nigeria also. We beg of you, ask your friends if they can lend there accounts also, so we can get them across. Thank you.

Sincerly,

Bashir Naloma.

So guys, I want to know if you can give up your account also. It would realllllllly help these poor peopleLog in to see images!. He said to send the numbers to Fryktinngytende@gmail.com

EmSee Hamban-
ner

Avatar: 77011 Mon Dec 29 10:38:43 -0500 2008

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

halp et fix this ssoon thx

nijerians is broke? oh noes!

halp et fix them ssoon thx

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

Grawr…I’ll drop some peanut bumer and saltines out of a plane.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

They Nigerains sounds hot

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

Celerysteve Posted:

They Nigerains sounds hot

Niger-lover.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!