Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Disconnection While Pwning :\

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, I was pwning The Furry Farm, when suddenly my internet disconnected for a second while loading an attack. Now the attack won’t finish loading and I can’t do anything (because the attack is still “loading”Log in to see images!.

If I refresh I’m gonna lose a forum visit and not gain my reward (I applied FBO code to the forum)...

So… um… What am I gonna do Log in to see images!

OhGodWhatDoI-
Choose

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Yeah that sucks especially if you deploy FBO and XSS and it’s down to one thread and your last set of pills

XenoMessiah

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Try removing an ability from the toolbar and then re-adding it. That ability should become usable so that you can break the endless loading bug

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Would it be possible to have it just take you back to where you were in the thread (if someone disconnects, refreshes, or their browser crashes) rather than just completely starting over, or would such a thing be too difficult to implement?

Dr Ron Paul edited this message on 02/22/2008 5:55PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hooray for adding more RAM! I froze up on my last thread in the final forum Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

Would it be possible to have it just take you back to where you were in the thread (if someone disconnects, refreshes, or their browser crashes) rather than just completely starting over, or would such a thing be too difficult to implement?

If the RAM tonight does not go a long way to solving the problem I will take the drastic steps necessary soon to make sure “bugged” battles can be recovered.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!