Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help MP3 players: what should I buy?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Like it says. Are Ipods actually the best or should I get something else?

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Fortunato Posted:

iPhone, I got one, lovin’ it, makes all your friends jealous. (Disregard if you have no friends)

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Fortunato Posted:

Well iPods generally break, so they suck in that way. Also if you switch computers/format hard drive or something you have to delete all the songs on it because it’s bumhurt about you changing computers.

What’s positive about them is that they’re flashy, sleek, big (harddrives), and have the newest fumctions and crap.

But I mean an iPod is a big purchase, IMO it’s better to get just a 1GB crappy one, sure you have to switch song on it a little more often, but the price is just a fraction.

It also depends how much you are willing to spend and how jealous you want to make your friends (or fit in depending how rich they are).

If you have a HUGE media library and you like a wide variety of songs and music seeming endless when you have it on random you should get an iPod.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

iPods don;t last long enough. My wife had an 80Gig and it died after a year, but the $40 RCA that I had, is three years old and has survived being dropped in water numerous times, being dropped from high places, being abused by theiving little sisters, etc. It doesn’t have much space though, it as 258K and has an SD card slot that takes up to a 2Gig SD card. Creative players don’t survive getting dropped very well so if you have an active lifestyle stear clear of those too. I’m apparently getting a 16Gig Zune for Christmas so we’ll see how that goes.

In short is you have an active lifestyle and don’t mind carrying SD cards around, get a little RCA player. It will last a long time. If you aren’t active and don;t drop your player, get a creative zen.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Sandisk makes a decent player. And you don’t have to pay the Apple premium.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I have a Creative Zen Stone with 1 gigabyte of space. It cost me about twenty bucks if I recall correctly, I’ve used it for half a year and it has worked perfectly so far. I mean why do you need a huge-bum drive full of music when you can just swap out the mp3s you no longer want while you recharge the player on your PC? Also the player is so cheap that the risk of breaking/losing it is a non-issue.

Nillo edited this message on 12/10/2008 1:19PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BlankTH Posted:

IMO it’s better to get just a 1GB crappy one

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!