Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant rt=rte=445=RON PAUL SOCKS!!!11!

Jett

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

OH EM GEE RAWN PAUWL SOCKS SHO MUCH EH LIEK DODNET CRAE FROVE EM0Z CUZ HE DUDNT ONDERSTUND OS!Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

First post!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

OhGodWhatDoI-
Choose

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

oh ron paul socks huh, made of purestrain wool?

XOXOXOHUGEME-
LONSXOXOXO

[****]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ron paulz hed kinda looks like a diyock if u look at it long enugh Log in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Log in to see images!Hello harlots, please allow me to purestrain my gold all over your state’s rights. I might let you touch my Ron Paul sockS HOMOEXUALS, NOT TO SPEAK OF THE REST OF SOCIETY, WERE FAR BETTER OFF WHEN SOCIAL PRESSURE FORCED THEM TO HIDE THEIR ACTIVITIES.

Homophobia i-
s Gay

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

HEY. HEY. **** YOU. Log in to see images!

S a D.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

MOAR STYLE LESS SUBSTANCE. GET LIT OR DRINK A FEW SHOITZ OF THAT GOOD **** THEN POST.

NOBODY READS THAT ****ED UP LONG ****

SPACE YOUR **** LIEK DIZ SO’Z IT STANSD OUT

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

AAHZ Posted:

MOAR STYLE LESS SUBSTANCE. GET LIT OR DRINK A FEW SHOITZ OF THAT GOOD **** THEN POST.

NOBODY READS THAT ****ED UP LONG ****

SPACE YOUR **** LIEK DIZ SO’Z IT STANSD OUT

Wall of text you must be a jew

That is okay. I can save you. Tubmail me before the week is out and I will teach you about the amero, the freemarket, the gold standard, and the internatiLog in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

THE JEWS ARE ATTACKING ME FOR TRYING TO SPREAD THE TRUTH AND SAVE AMERICA. THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE MSM TO KEEP ME DOWN AND DESTROY MY CREDIBILITY BY MAKING ME DOUBLE POST.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT. KEEP UP THE REVOLUTION.

Dr Ron Paul edited this message on 02/22/2008 8:38PM

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

hi paul, what’s your last name? uve got two firsts, wtf?

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

THE JEWS ARE ATTACKING ME FOR TRYING TO SPREAD THE TRUTH AND SAVE AMERICA. THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE MSM TO KEEP ME DOWN AND DESTROY MY CREDIBILITY BY MAKING ME DOUBLE POST.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT. KEEP UP THE REVOLUTION.

better Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

gr8galactic

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

Forsaken_One

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ron paul hates

the blacks.

as black as

my soul.

© Forsaken_One 2008

Xerxes

Avatar: 5251 Sun Nov 09 23:58:30 -0500 2008

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Ron Paul looks like my dad, the ****ing woman's genitals

don’t you all see it doesn’t matter who you vote for, america’s gonna suck anyway

it’s all cause of greedy corporations, so go ahead and pick sides like the yuppie conformists you are

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LolWhut Posted:

hi paul, what’s your last name? uve got two firsts, wtf?

My last name is Patriot Log in to see images!

Xerxes Posted:

Ron Paul looks like my dad, the ****ing woman's genitals

don’t you all see it doesn’t matter who you vote for, america’s gonna suck anyway

Spoken like a JEW. MODERATORS BAN THIS INDIVIDUAL IMMEDIATELY.

Dr Ron Paul edited this message on 02/23/2008 9:58PM

Xerxes

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

Spoken like a JEW. MODERATORS BAN THIS INDIVIDUAL IMMEDIATELY.

you can silence me

but can you silence…

america?

****, that eagles ****in’ moar emo than me

i’m gonna put on mascara and play on my NES before my dad gets home and beats me in a drunken rage

****ing ron paul look alike, you don’t understand the pain of america, you don’t understand me

no one does Log in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Xerxes Posted:

you can silence me

ok

Listen you need to learn two things in this world. The gold stLog in to see images!.

AMERICA.

btw kid I’m stLog in to see images!ealing your eagle it’s mine now.

Log in to see images! “I love you Dr. Ron Paul I will destroy all jews and negras with you to save this country!”

Thank you Mr. Eagle. God Bless.

Xerxes

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

so much Log in to see images! usage, i’m pretty sure your a jew yourself

feeling sad and depressed deep down over that?

still haven’t gotten over your bris?

don’t worry, we’ll except you on the emo side once you’ve come to terms with the never-ending sadness and despair that is existence.

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The gold stars in my post are evidence that the Jewish Mainstream Media is intercepting my internet tubes and planting it there to discredit me.

EmoJew, you know of this plan and you are committing the very crime in your post!

OhGodWhatDoI-
Choose

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

oh god, why can’t i be a troll too

then i’d have that 9/11 image with the challenger crew and dale earnhardt and that 3 legged dog in front of the US flag.

instead i’m running away from home with my laptop stealing wifi

Wwwhere will i live, i mhiht ned to sell my comuter for food Log in to see images!

sry for typtos m tears ar makin har t tyep

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!