Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Epic Raidz lul lul lul

DannoHung

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Not every forum can be conquered by one fabulous person alone.

Some require the combined efforts of a thousand mega tards ****ting up all the threads.

The game would need clbum roles and **** for that to be a mechanic worth developing, so maybe it’s too Warcraft for the spirit of the game as it is.

Whatever, just a thought.

OhGodWhatDoI-
Choose

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Hmm like a real-time bumault on the thread, one that might have 5,000 health.

And you can see each other’s posts.

Perhaps people should also get temporarily kicked as the health gets low/ ‘admins come into the forum’ to add some excitement.

Creds and cash based on contribution.

DannoHung

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Yeah, that sort of thing, but if it’s just damage based, it might be a little boring because Max level characters would just hammer away while lower level ones got the **** beat out of them.

I was thinking that you could have buff/debuff abilities, aggro, maybe the ability to give items to people/have people make item runs to recover attack power.

Like I was saying, making it deep enough to be fun for everyone to play might be against the spirit of the game/too technically challenging/why not just go play ****ing Warcraft.

OhGodWhatDoI-
Choose

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

You could have leveled forums and keep out people with too high a level.

“What? The admins here have BANNED YOUR ENTIRE ISP, way to go!”

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Sounds awesome. No Really, it does.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

I want this and Klan Warfare and Episode 2 out by the end of this week.

Chewy Speaker

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

What about if each clbumes’ ability provided a bonus to the next post? Like Trolls’ Spoil adds 10% damage, Emo Kids’ Poetry makes the thread take damage over time (remembering the worst lines over and over again), etc. These effects wouldn’t be scaled or improved by level, just blanket affects, so a level 5-6 character could hold his own while still being useful to the fight (by buffing level 10s and what not).

Also, the abilities having special effects would only work in the raids, and only on other players. You’d never directly benefit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!