Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Design a shirt - pipedream or born to win?
Poll: Should we have an ongoing comp to design merchandise for FWZ?
You must be logged in to vote.

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Just filled out the survey, and my ending rant was a suggestion to bring in a t-shirt comp to provide revenue through sales and also put the community in the hot seat for developing awesome shirts that show your lame meatspace friends just what it is you are doing at (insert your local rollover time here) o’clock.

C&P for laziness:

“I think it’s hard to get a bunch of people used to finding their virtual goods for free to pay for your game. I have no reason not to buy it besides a deep-seated aversion to paying for the intangible, and I know I am being unreasonable here, but I would just feel better donating to help maintain the site if it was either a) a straight up donation – nothing in return at all (invoking my charitable side) or b) if I was buy some merchandise (you current crop of shirts are kinda dorky so I haven’t).

So, I’d humbly suggest (and I’m just a noob here, so maybe this has been bought up and shot down before) a forumbuildr style comp for t-shirt/other merch design that could then be bought to help bring profits to the site. E-Peen, flezz and fame for the victors, goods for you guys to sell. Maybe one comp a fortnight or a month so you don’t have a confusing glut of various orders to sort through.”

Good idea or no?

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

good idea

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

We’ve got barely any merchandise right now (If I could, I’d buy the Chainsaw Unicorn shirt), so yes. We need moar shirts.

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Imagine, the quality lulz of incit, on a soft American apparel crew neck.

Wait, wut?!

Surely we could get a few good ideas from it though. I seriously want a shirt – but what we have kinda bites.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!