Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Sex Preferences

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

n00b65 Posted:

It’s very simple:

Trolls are college-age and older guys looking for sex.

Emo kids are preteen and teenage guys pretending they’re older guys looking for sex.

Camwhores are FBI agents trying to trap the Trolls looking for sex with the Emo kids. And also, looking for sex.

OH MY GOD

I GET IT NOW

(also unrelated, but Chris Hansen should be a Camwhore avatar)

RoadLord edited this message on 02/22/2008 12:46PM

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

Oh silly gooose… dont be jealous that im pulling more male reproductive organ than and bum than a toilet seat! Im a nasty mean cam whore. mmmmm I let the germans **** on me every friday night! oh yay happy joy joy thats tonight my men in shining armor. ummmm ya! and maybe brucey can whip me cause i’ve been a bad boyyyyy mmm hmmm

LucySpace

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

SmilingJackal Posted:

I don’t think setting a gender would have to change the attacks or even the plot in anyway, but it might change some of the chat options.

I would like to be able to pick my gender, but I think it would be mostly aesthetic.

Well, it sort of does.. For example, when a guy offers to lift weights with me, then shower with me, and have gay sex with me – I would be happy to do all of those, but I wonder if he’d be disappointed when it turns out I don’t have a male reproductive organ.

It seems like a lot of the plot details bumume that I’m a straight male when clearly I am a straight female camwhore! Log in to see images!

demyztikx

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tl;dr

preferance: yes, doggy style plz thx.

I know, I’m hilarious. Good ideas so far. FemTrolls and EmoGirls would be awesome. Obviously all CamWhores are really creepy old men already, but mammary glands is win.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

flamin kooz Posted:

We do have 3 clbumes right now to choose from and I think more will be added… But why are we not able to control the sex of the player??? M or F. Is that something you are looking into? Also having a choice for br33d3r or g4y?

i like the idea of choosing your character’s sex, but what about those who fall between as you call them, “br33d3r” and “g4y”. and i’m not talking about those emo boys who make out with other boys at parties to get more emo girls, i’m talking the real deal. i know i personally like both, though i have different preferences in males and females.

anyway, just a thought. or a “not sayin’ ” or some other way of saying that you’d prefer not to put your orientation out there if there are only 2 to choose from. or it could be a fill-in thing so that everyone from furries to dendrophiles to your typical breeders to those who just want to put something silly can be satisfied.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/25/2008 1:58PM

Arashmin

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sadly though, as far as it may scar people, I know both females who peruse the internet (Log in to see images!

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I thought the avatars let you pick the sex of the character… There are at least female and male emo kid avatars, I don’t know about the other clbumes.

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The people you chat with on sTalk always seem to bumume you’re male or female, but some bumume one and some bumume the other.

And you always go along with them.

What I’d really like is the option for, especially when playing an emo kid character, to be more sympathetic with Krystl and Ophelia, rather than being forced to talk to them like I’m rather trollish. The options given just don’t quite work for me.

It’d also be nice for conversation options to always give you a gender neutral choice, or, one that’s suitable for each, so you can pick something appropriate to whatever you imagine your character to be.

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

LucySpace Posted:

Well, it sort of does.. For example, when a guy offers to lift weights with me, then shower with me, and have gay sex with me – I would be happy to do all of those, but I wonder if he’d be disappointed when it turns out I don’t have a male reproductive organ.

It seems like a lot of the plot details bumume that I’m a straight male when clearly I am a straight female camwhore! Log in to see images!

That’s a good point. How about Bruce Bear’s messages?

And yes, there are male camwhores (in every sense).

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I kinda like the game being more gender neutral. I mean, people tend to bumume everyone on the internet is a straight male anyway, so if you’re not, it’s an extra joke for you.

If the game does start to differentiate between males and females, it would be pretty cool if it didn’t show your gender on your public profile, though. Or at least gave the option not to show it. >.>

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

n00b65 Posted:

It’s very simple:

Trolls are college-age and older guys looking for sex.

Emo kids are preteen and teenage guys pretending they’re older guys looking for sex.

Camwhores are FBI agents trying to trap the Trolls looking for sex with the Emo kids. And also, looking for sex.

Qft.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!