Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Contest: Get your emo on! - 2B for the best picture of you as an emo.

Splargety

Avatar: 1336 Thu Oct 16 06:39:06 -0400 2008

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 40 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I have some BP to give away, so here’s another fabulous persongy contest! I want you to dress up like an emo and take a picture. I will judge which picture best captures the essence of “emo”. So get out your black nail polish, eyeliner, and hair dye and show me how emo you are.

Rules:

1. Use makeup and clothes or Photoshop to make yourself (or a friend) into an emo. I will leave the exact details of what an emo looks like up to you.

2. The photo should be original. It should not be something I could find with a Google Image Search or on DeviantArt.

3. The contest will last from now through Sunday, December 21, but may be extended if there’s enough interest.

4. I will judge the best emo picture based on effort/creativity and staying true to the spirit of emo. By participating, you submit to my judgment, and can go Log in to see images! yourself if you disagree.

EDIT: More rules are needed I guess:

5. You may submit one picture per alt, BUT you cannot submit two or more pictures of the same person.

6. When the contest ends, I will gather all submissions and judge the best. I will transfer 2 Brownie Points to the winning submitter.

Bring on the emos! Log in to see images! Splargety edited this message on 12/06/2008 11:10PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!