Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion God doesn't exist you fools.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

still waiting on this one btw. If you’re not just trolling you’d be happy to offer up your answer.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

He did give *his* answer.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

DarkDespair5 Posted:

He did give *his* answer.

Nope. I actually took the time to read through all of his posts, and not once did he offer up any backing to his claim. You can do the same. Or, if you somehow know what his backing is, please explain it to me, as it seems OJ has run away.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m here; I’m simply not humoring your lies.

Your bumhurt makes you all the more pathetic. Please do grow up.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Nope. I actually took the time to read through all of his posts, and not once did he offer up any backing to his claim. You can do the same. Or, if you somehow know what his backing is, please explain it to me, as it seems OJ has run away.

I believe he is trying to say that the universe is a backbone on top of which rules describing it operate, meaning that the universe must have been first. I’ve already tried to explain what OC is trying to say.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/16/2008 12:47AM

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

OverclockedJesus Posted:

I’m here; I’m simply not humoring your lies.

Your bumhurt makes you all the more pathetic. Please do grow up.

I’ve offered explanation and reasoning for everything I’ve said here. That you refuse to explain yourself when asked, point blank, to explain yourself means you have no backing, and therefore you have lost in the most convincing fashion.

You do an excellent job of masking your lack of support by constantly staying on the offensive and only replying to the parts of my questions that you can answer, but the fact remains that your entire position is indefensible. You lose.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

You go. Seriously. Whatever trips your trigger. Enjoy your fantasy.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

i found god. he was just going out for a joyride. NPNPNP no more argue.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Kent Hovind approves of the previous message.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

DarkDespair5 Posted:

I believe he is trying to say that the universe is a backbone on top of which rules describing it operate, meaning that the universe must have been first. I’ve already tried to explain what OC is trying to say.

You’re trying to say that, and I can understand that line of thought. Yes, to think think that “existence” as we define it can happen outside of our universe, which contains the very rules we base “existence” on, is foolish. However, this alone can’t be cited as proof of the impossibility of a “God”. What if there existed a “being” powerful and old enough to have shaped and set in motion some of the forces and rules we take to be inherent? To a child, the power grid and highway system seem to be fundamental parts of the world, but ask someone whos been around long enough and they can tell you what the world was like before all that was put in place.

I need a basic, logical progression of how you get to “God’s definition (of lack thereof) make it a logical impossibility so therefore God can’t exist”.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

OverclockedJesus Posted:

You go. Seriously. Whatever trips your trigger. Enjoy your fantasy.

Concession itt.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

OverclockedJ-
esus

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I need a basic, logical progression of how you get to “God’s definition (of lack thereof) make it a logical impossibility so therefore God can’t exist”.

So you didn’t learn anything from the square circle thing.

Pity.

Here, have this ball which is all-red and all-green at the same time and respect.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

However, this alone can’t be cited as proof of the impossibility of a “God”. What if there existed a “being” powerful and old enough to have shaped and set in motion some of the forces and rules we take to be inherent?

Ah, but what would the “being” be composed of? If there weren’t fundamental rules that made the formation possible, how is it able to exist? Sure, perhaps variations could be present in places unheard of, but the core initial law-set must exist before any “being” can even exist.

The statement “2+2=4” makes no sense without mathematics.

“Hello” makes no sense without English.

Similarily, existence has no meaning without the universe to define it.

tl;dr: Without logical rules of the universe preexisting, how is anything at all possible?

Hope that’s a bit clearer.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/16/2008 1:42AM

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

OverclockedJesus Posted:

Here, have this ball which is all-red and all-green at the same time and respect.

Are you sure he knows exactly what you were talking about?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

OverclockedJesus Posted:

So you didn’t learn anything from the square circle thing.

Pity.

No no no no, I understand the square circle thing. It’s your job now to extend the metaphor to the existence of “God”.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

divide an angle into three parts with just a compbum and a ruler

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Ah, but what would the “being” be composed of? If there weren’t fundamental rules that made the formation possible, how is it able to exist? Sure, perhaps variations could be present in places unheard of, but the core initial law-set must exist before any “being” can even exist.

The statement “2+2=4” makes no sense without mathematics.

“Hello” makes no sense without English.

Similarily, existence has no meaning without the universe to define it.

tl;dr: Without logical rules of the universe preexisting, how is anything at all possible?

Hope that’s a bit clearer.

I don’t disagree with you. To say that the universe has always existed and will always exist is a true statement, since “existence” is defined by the “presence” of the universe. All I’m trying to say is that this constriction has no impact on the “existence” of a “God”.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

this is basically why im an atheist: christianity is insane, other religions have the same myth to them, and if this god did exist but didn’t try and manifest himself on earth, why the **** should i care? also, dont come back with god’s some sort of personal secret. so why even argue about it??

enjoy:!Log in to see images! s7r4NG3JuGs edited this message on 12/16/2008 2:59AM

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

s7r4NG3JuGs Posted:

this is basically why im an atheist: christianity is insane, other religions have the same myth to them, and if this god did exist but didn’t try and manifest himself on earth, why the **** should i care? also, dont come back with god’s some sort of personal secret. so why even argue about it??

enjoy:!Log in to see images!

I’ve struggled with this for 23 years but an image macro finally sold me. Thank you for freeing me from my oppressive beliefs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!