Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz God is fake. Gods are fake.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

God is a lie.

God is nothing but a political construct used by the government to drug the mbumes into submission. The central tenet behind the concealing mask of religion is that people will willingly subordinate themselves to a religious figure, but not a ruler.

Thus, the government uses a religious figure as a scapegoat to propagate their ideas. The government will select a person, or group of people. These people will take credit for having an epiphany allowing the discovery of the religion. Thus, all governmental ties on the religion seem to have been removed (even though the government and its idea are completely extricable). Since the “religion” has been given to a select group of people, those people have the responsibility to spread the religion. Supposedly, the God told the people to spread the religion after blessing the people. However, in reality, the people are only spreading the governmental policies. Since the people are spreading religions to other people, the ideas are much more believable. Thus, the religion can spread with sufficient velocity. The government does not stop with its control over its own people. For this reason, the government uses warfare and diplomacy to spread the religion to other countries. Thus, multiple governments can cooperate to control their individual subjects.

The mbumes of people are individually too foolish to think for themselves. Thus, they will perpetually listen to the government without question, and follow its every command like sheep.

Thus, the government’s hegemony over the people by means of religion is unquestionable. The people cannot stand up to the government even though the religious symbol is false. The mbumes are too torpid to see through this obviously mendacious, artificial construct of the government.

Thus, all these religious figures are unquestionable false, but the government is able to get away with lying to the people. The people are unable to stop these atrocities. Thus, religion will continue to plague the people and promote the government.

also,

If the religious figure was real, would he not stop these atrocities from occurring?

I don’t see this happening, which gives me reason to believe that the figures cannot be real, even by a large stretch of the imagination.

ghax edited this message on 12/06/2008 9:59PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

you’re wrong

Schiznit

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

As soon as you start a sentence “God is…” you are accepting his existence, anulling your sentiment.

Not that I disagree with you

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

generichaxor Posted:

God is a lie.

God is nothing but a political construct used by the government to drug the mbumes into submission. The central tenet behind the concealing mask of religion is that people will willingly subordinate themselves to a

not done typing the thing

i hit enter by accident

ghax edited this message on 12/06/2008 9:11PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

you’re wrong

any particular reason why?

besides “im not done typing my post and hit enter by accident”?

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

a fine upstanding member of society who denies he own creator

a shameful fine upstanding member of society

Schiznit

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

If you’re expecting a more coherent answer than what essentially boils down to “God says he exists, so he must exist”, the interwebz is the wrong place to beLog in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

The Argument of the Unmoved Mover

The argument of the unmoved mover, or ex motu, tries to explain that God must be the cause of motion in the universe. It is therefore a form of the cosmological argument. It goes thus:

* Some things are moved.

* Everything that is moving is moved by a mover.

* An infinite regress of movers is impossible.

* Therefore, there is an unmoved mover from whom all motion proceeds.

* This mover is what we call God.

The Argument of the First Cause

The argument of the first cause (ex causa), tries, unlike the argument of the Unmoved Mover, to prove that God must have been the cause, or the creator of the universe. It is therefore a form of the cosmological argument. It goes thus :

* Some things are caused.

* Everything that is caused is caused by something else.

* An infinite regress of causation is impossible.

* Therefore, there must be an uncaused cause of all that is caused.

* This causer is what we call God.

The Argument from Contingency

The argument from contingency (ex contingentia):

* Many things in the universe may either exist or not exist. Such things are called contingent beings.

* It is impossible for everything in the universe to be contingent, as something can’t come of nothing, and if traced back eventually there must have been one thing from which all others have occurred.

* Therefore, there must be a necessary being whose existence is not contingent on any other being or beings.

* This being is whom we call God.

The Argument from Degree

The argument from degree or gradation (ex gradu). It is heavily based upon the teachings of the ancient Greek philosopher Plato. It goes thus :

* Various perfections may be found in varying degrees throughout the universe.

* These degrees of perfections bumume the existence of the perfections themselves.

* The pinnacle of perfection, from which lesser degrees of perfection derive, is what we call God.

The Teleological Argument

The teleological argument or argument of “design” (ex fine), which claims that everything in the Universe has a purpose, which must have been caused by God :

* All natural bodies in the world act towards ends.

* These objects are in themselves unintelligent.

* Acting towards an end is characteristic of intelligence.

* Therefore, there exists an intelligent being that guides all natural bodies towards their ends.

* This being is whom we call God.

edit: slightly more readable

Inertia edited this message on 12/06/2008 9:18PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

a fine upstanding member of society who denies he own creator

a shameful fine upstanding member of society

1. im no fine upstanding member of society

2. sperm + egg = embryo = me being born

where did god come into this equation?

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

God must exist because science dictates that everything has a cause.

Therefore, there must be some sort of grand scheme that orchestrates the world.

The world is not chaotic. Physics states that the world increases in entropy at time goes on, so why are we sentient, orderly beings? We can even find order in chaos.

The Fundamental Source of the world is probably not one of the major religions, but it must be a start nonetheless.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

why is an infinite regress of movers/causation impossible? needs proof

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

hint – arguments for and against god are inherently stupid.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

why is an infinite regress of movers/causation impossible? needs proof

r u contradicting me or inertia?

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

he’s contradicting inertia

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

r u a believer or a nonbeliever?

it does not matter, but i’m just curious

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

God creates Man creates God

Inertia edited this message on 12/06/2008 9:25PM

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

the reason for this is that if god exists he operates outside the laws of the universe.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

the reason for this is that if god exists he operates outside the laws of the universe.

therefore attempting to reason out his existence/nonexistence through formal logic is a doomed endeavor.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

therefore attempting to reason out his existence/nonexistence through formal logic is a doomed endeavor.

logic ≠ laws of the universe

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!