Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout PUAs

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

You’ve already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you’ve had intercourse and you’re in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you’ve set up the fact that you’re also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You’re fooling around in bed, you’ve already had a great time, and you go, “sweetheart, what’s that over there?” and you point towards the door. And she’ll say, “well you know, that’s a door, silly.” And you say, “yeah, you know.. I’m a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don’t know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you’d never be able to hear my voice again and you’d never be able to feel my touch again.” Ok, right here is where she starts going, “I don’t like this door business at all.” And at this time you just rebumure her.. “ok, alright sweetheart, you’re right. You really shouldn’t think about the door and you really don’t have to think about the door.” So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, “you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can’t believe it, you know? It’s almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about..” (point towards the door) ”..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again..” Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, “you will never be able to see me again, you’ll never be able to hear my voice again.”

“You’ll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find.” And she’s at the point where she’s saying, “no no I hate this door. Let’s stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?” And you say, “oh, I’m sorry sweetheart, I’m just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?” So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, “you know, God, still you know, about life’s tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how..” At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she’ll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I’ll get up and she’ll say, “well what are you doing?” And I’ll say, “I’m going to the bathroom.” I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I’ll open the door and say, “oh, I’m sorry. You know, I’m sorry, I’m just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn’t think about this door now and you really don’t want to think about this door now.”

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bull****. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he’s talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, “sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what’s over there..” and that was the end of the bull****.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

You’ve already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you’ve had intercourse and you’re in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you’ve set up the fact that you’re also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You’re fooling around in bed, you’ve already had a great time, and you go, “sweetheart, what’s that over there?” and you point towards the door. And she’ll say, “well you know, that’s a door, silly.” And you say, “yeah, you know.. I’m a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don’t know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you’d never be able to hear my voice again and you’d never be able to feel my touch again.” Ok, right here is where she starts going, “I don’t like this door business at all.” And at this time you just rebumure her.. “ok, alright sweetheart, you’re right. You really shouldn’t think about the door and you really don’t have to think about the door.” So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, “you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can’t believe it, you know? It’s almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about..” (point towards the door) ”..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again..” Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, “you will never be able to see me again, you’ll never be able to hear my voice again.”

“You’ll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find.” And she’s at the point where she’s saying, “no no I hate this door. Let’s stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?” And you say, “oh, I’m sorry sweetheart, I’m just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?” So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, “you know, God, still you know, about life’s tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how..” At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she’ll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I’ll get up and she’ll say, “well what are you doing?” And I’ll say, “I’m going to the bathroom.” I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I’ll open the door and say, “oh, I’m sorry. You know, I’m sorry, I’m just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn’t think about this door now and you really don’t want to think about this door now.”

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bull****. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he’s talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, “sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what’s over there..” and that was the end of the bull****.

it really bothers me that anyone would ever fall for this

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Pattern I

Purpose: To implant the idea of receiving pleasure from her rear end.

Subject: Your Friend (who else?) Rod

Did I ever tell you about my friend Rod? Well, he’s a damn cool guy, but he got a new job. Yeah, he’s on the R&D team of some furniture company, (make up a name, Muncher Furniture perhaps?). Yeah, well he’s working on a team and their job is to design the perfect chair. Did you ever have a favorite chair? (of course she sez yes) What was it like? I have to ask this stuff, maybe I can give Rod some ideas. (let her talk about the perfect chair). Feed her info back to her in the following part: Yeah, I know what you mean. Isn’t it great how you can have a favorite seat, and after a hard, stressful day at work, you LOOK FORWARD TO PLOPPING YOUR rear end/bum DOWN on that seat (point to schlong). And then you get there and you see that seat (point to schlong) and you can already start to RELAX and FEEL SO GOOD just thinking about how great it will feel when you LOWER YOUR rear end ONTO THAT SEAT (point to schlong!!!) and think how great it will be to slowly SLIDE DOWN ONTO IT (point to schlong!!!).

Pattern II

Purpose: To program her with not only anal pleasure, but sexually oriented anal pleasure

Subject: Life’s Little Surprises

Do you like surprises? I think it’s great how the best things in life are unexpected. What was the best surprise you’ve ever gotten? And I’m not talking about a gift necesarrily, I mean just something that happened that was so good, but was totally unexpected.

(Let her talk, get her in state)

Yeah, I can totally hear/feel/see what you mean. Isn’t it just great how the things in life that just sneak up behind you unexpectedly? I mean, there are things you know are coming and you can see them, like, “Oh, it’s Friday, I’m getting paid today.” Now that’s in front of you, in your future, but then the best things in life, the ones that can make you FEEL FULFILLED and FEEL SO GOOD FROM YOUR BOTTOM to your top have a tendency to sneak up behind you and COME FROM YOUR REAR. And INSIDE YOU rear end yourself, “This is so great! How can something this great (point to schlong) just take me from behind and surprise me like this?” I mean, that facinates me, take a second and think about how the greatest things (point to schlong) you have ever felt took you from the rear…think about that. It’s sexually facinating if you really THINK ABOUT IT and TAKE IT ALL IN ANALlytically.

You know what else in interesting? Is how simple words that I say can make you feel so good. (remember you have been SSing her for a while by now). It’s like you feel these things (point to schlong) COMING IN YOUR REAR, ENTERING YOUR REAR, being whispered to you, and it can make you feel so good. Don’t you find that when I talk like that, when I DO IT, you can’t resist and you just OPEN YOUR REAR and LET IT SLIDE INSIDE YOU, hearing those words and feeling so wonderful?

Pattern III

You know, I have this other friend, Rod, isn’t it funny how I can have so many friends named Rod?

At any rate, he owns this dingy little steakhouse on the other side of town, called “Rod’s Meat.” Anyways I was talking to his wife the other day over some drinks and she is kind of the manager of the place. But she was telling me how terrible her job was…so routine, so boring. Everyweek she counts the money, writes the paychecks to the employees and supervises the food shipments. Well, she was saying that her job was getting so boring, that she couldn’t take it anymore.

Well, she got some relief one week when the meat shipment came in, and it was bigger than usual, and she couldn’t get it the same way she had been. She had to totally change the process, and she told me, “Sometimes you have to BREAK ROUTINE, and DO IT DIFFERENTLY.” She said that she had to get the meat in the backdoor, where she had never gotten it before, and you know it’s funny, but that little break with routine, something as simple as when you GET THE MEAT (point to schlong) IN THE BACKDOOR, can make you FEEL SO GOOD.

Course, it was a little harder for her at first, since she had never done it that way before, but once she got started, and past the first part of it, as the process went on, she felt so good to have done it differently.

Tesfan edited this message on 12/06/2008 5:28PM

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

(point to schlong)

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

SNL : Dr.G and the blazing nimbus of glory…

Ez ****ez. This weekend was a defining chapter in my “Journey” to become a badbum pickup artist.

I have endured HUNDREDS of blowouts, HUNDREDS of rejections, HUNDREDS of flakes..at times I could cry, the social pressure gets heavy after a while..

BUT, I persevered, I pinned inspirational mission statements from other guys that have been through this **** to my wall and repeated them like a mantra.

I tell people I have done like over a 1000 cold approaches and they laugh at the hench fail rate. Then I take em out into the field and rock the frame and the laughter stops, real ****ing quick…

Saturday night : My flatmate Rob has as INSANE social circle. We are talking BARE turbo south brazilian fitties, 10s galore. Isauri and Liziani are 2 prime examples. Robs bird Yole is pretty bangin as well..

We go to Strawberry Moons and my goal was to embed myself in the circle and BE THE ****IN PARTY

What I want to achieve is HIGH ****ING VALUE. Be in the now, be the MAN.

So I rocked a heavy party frame and kinoed the living granny out of anything that moved. My new killer is the hug b2b secret handshake. I run a cold read (im getting ridiculously good at this **** now, girls are so ****ing zoned out when I run my version of rings b2b sexual predator its freaky – in fact this chick just ran over to her friends and started doing it on them, she was so emotionally spiked it was awesome).

Basically as soon as I have done the cold read I just laser eye her, subcommunicate heavy ****worthy vibes and then say “You are ****ING ADORABLE, GIVE ME A HUG” then I segue straght into THE CLAW OF DESTINY .

So im locked in physically and then I disqualify myself and start battering her with negs. “STOP IT, <Cheeseburger>”

My cheeseburger calibration is SICK now. I can use it as an opener, transition,banter line, anywhere in set tbpfh

So im in set with Liziani. Just to give you an idea, this chick was the hottest girl in the club BY ****ING MILES. Serious, if you saw her

you would **** the ****ing bed, SCARY hot. She is a very good friend of Robs from back in Sao Paulo. I created hench attraction and she started giving me

physical IOIs (Finally getting the love man ).

Unfortunately my limiting beliefs stopped me from escalating. FAIL …

Ary turns up and accomplishment intros me to a 2 set, Sam had told him about me and what I was all about…

He literally gave me an HB9 on a plate I just went attraction the sick on em. The target is called Danielle.

So I ran the sickest game of my life in em. I was just rollin out the whole ****in routine stack and it was 100% ****in congruent with my identity.

DOUBLE CLAW TIME Grabbed both girls clawed em and created a bubble of lurve…instant male reproductive organblock meltdown WOOOOOOOO !!!

Just went physical and direct in parallel with bare chick crack and I can honestly say it was the finest game of my life. I wish

I had somone recording it. GAME THE SICK

“Are you a good kisser ??”

<Shocked look>

“Like, if you went to kissing school what would your teacher give you out of 10 ??”

<Bright red face Doggy Dinner Bowl Eyes, she ****ing KNOWS whats coming>

Went in for the makeout BOOOOOOOM….

****ing fabulous soft lips of yumminess, got a boner in about 3 seconds just from making out with her. Her hair is like so SOFT and

she smelled ****ing incredible. It was just so ****ing awesome. It probably sunds like a pile of emo **** but I have spent my whole

life being a beta chode without the ****ing nuts to GO FOR WHAT I DESERVE and in that moment I was there. Turbo 9 makeout, ****ing sick…

Got the digits at the end of the night and she is really ****ing into me according to Ary…

“Dude what the **** did you say to her???, she wouldnt shut the **** up about you all the way home on the bus”

This chick is really hot, a year ago I wouldnt have had the nuts to even smile at her. I would have choded the **** out and

just crystalised on the spot. Bare linger chode stylee..now its different…

Ok, that was the warmup…

Sunday night : rocked over to Shepherds Bush Walkabout with Ary, Sam and some of their brazilian mates.

Im reliably informed that there are 2 social circle turbos kicking about..

BOOOOOM , DOUBLE CLAW…”Om my ****ing god you 2 are so ****ing CUUUUUTE!!!!”

BT through the roof, IOIs going spastic all over the shop. I just physically dominated the pair of them, bounced them outside

to take a picture of them. I have it on my phone, they are hugging and fake kissing each other. WHAT THE **** !!!!!!

I am seriously gonna have a wank over it

Got a new thing that I knicked off Moondoggy. He is out in Vegas with Tamer, Junior Spesh and Trig. These guys are some of the

biggest pimps on the planet right now..RSD **** – get to know

Its an old school thing called the “Eskimo Kiss” where you basically rub noses, so you are like right up in her ****in grill and

laser eyeing her. Insane for creating sexuial tension…

Cavemanned them to the bar and got the shots rockin..the look on their faces was pricelses as I just grabbed them and dragged them

over to the bar. Girls are HARD ****ING WIRED TO BE LEAD. Be a ****ing leader and they will just fall into your frame. Its hard wired baby…

So im in the ****in zone, mega blazing turbo nimbus deluxe, just not giving a **** and being really physical with..

Need a smoke, standard…head outside on my way I see a 2 set stood by the ciggy machin. Kinda cute, a 5 and a 5.5 (HENCH mammary glands)

Cant remember what I said to her to open the set, some illogical ****ing random bull****, laser eyed the 5.5 and just grabbed her by the scruff

of the neck and kissed her. BOOOOM Its on baby !!! The obstacle just looked at me like “WOW, that was cool”!!”.

DOUBLE CLAW TIME ****EZ !!!!

Dragged the pair of them round the bar and **** got messy, threw HB5.5 up against the bar in front of her mate and made out HARD with her.

**** isolation, have the frame and you can get away with ANYTHING!

Girls were just going DDB all over the shop watching, it was amazing. I was in the ****ing matrix man ROCK STAR TIME !!!

So im escalating like a ****ing nutter (kissing her mammary glands at the bar and stuff) and she just looks at me 100% DDB and says

“You are coming home with me”

w0000000000000t!1111!!!!!

Went back to her place and banged the living **** out her. Glory times. Her name is Toni, she is an ozzie (from brisbane).

To be honest she is below the standards that I should be adhering to but she was an amazing ****ing kisser and had the

most gorgeous pair of mammary glands. She was bouncing up and down cowgirl stylee and they werent even jiggling they were so firm

I checked the bra…DD

I am finally getting it, all the hard work has paid off. I went for months without consistent results, barren wastelands of fail, but

I knew that if I kept calibrating it would eventually start to work..Im in a kind of ****ing daze right now, its real, FINALLY…

WAH-****IN-BLOâ„¢

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!