Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll ok look...6 scoops for bumholes isnt enough

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I HATE NIGS Posted:

bumhole isn’t/wasn’t meant to be a car to help you win. It was meant to be a card to just bash the current leader and be an bumhole….

Except that now, its p much a laughable attempt at bashing a leader, they will still be in the lead after multiple bumholes because they have so many scoops, therefore for bumholes to have the same effect, they need to take out more scoops.

Squidly

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i would say 8 scoops per, at the very least..i just hit someone with at least 10 of them and of course yay, 60 scoops when 80-100 would have brought them back down to the other players lvl in this bracket. after i spent a lot of scoops on cards all bumholes popped up so i felt it was sorta my job to cut em down as best i could

*At least* 10 you say?

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2338/semcfr0.png

It was still enough to put me in line with other players in the bracket, if not tip the balance. The bracket looked quiet so I held off on carding down. My mistake.

Squidly edited this message on 12/06/2008 5:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!