Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Domination-bumbumins for hire. Inquire within.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I wanna be a hitman too, what must I do?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Klans are meant to help each other, not kill one’s enemies or else what is the klan… some sort of guild of calamitous intent?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

It won’t stop a few pals from getting together and making a couple alts to watch each others’ backs with. Think about it. I’d do that long before I paid BP to someone to do that stuff for me.

You get 6 friends together, you each make 1 alt, and there’s a decent chance you’ll be able to get an alt from someone in your group into dom with everyone’s main characters. Better to take that chance than to be paying some freeloading d-bag, imo.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How’s that working for you so far? Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Hmm, dunno, if that were me, I would pay 1 bp if that means I can get a few medals

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

How’s that working for you so far? Log in to see images!

Gee, last I looked, I was in the lead for min scoops and for most scoops…that was AFTER you used your second round of cards on me. You won’t be bale to keep up with me, dude. May as well give it up. I hope to hell nobody PAID you for your “services” because they’re getting ripped off.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Naw, I’m not getting paid for it, just being a male reproductive organ.

You still have min scoops (and ONLY min scoops Log in to see images! SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 12/05/2008 10:46PM

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

I take great, GREAT pleasure in the anguish of others. I’d be getting a stiffy just thinking about it, but I’m too damn old. Call me. Log in to see images!

Rusty Venture

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Question: What are the odds that your alt is going to wind up in the same match as you? Even once?

Answer: Pretty damn poor.

I have 4 alts in one bracket this week. And two alts in another. And that is while actively trying to avoid getting multiples.

The Monarch

[Guild of Calamitou-
s Intent
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Raepdog Posted:

Klans are meant to help each other, not kill one’s enemies or else what is the klan… some sort of guild of calamitous intent?

Hey…What…Did someone call my name?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!