Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Domination-bumbumins for hire. Inquire within.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ever gone up against somebody in Dom who just crushed you completely? Somebody who gets far more scoops than you’d have ever thought possible, somebody who bashed you with attack cards just so they could deny you a win, or even just somebody who just ticks you off so much that you just want to make them suffer?

If you want to ruin somebody’s day, then this is the place to come. For a BP or two we can ruin their chances of winning. Or if you expect somebody to try to hire us against yourself, then we’ll gladly accept payment to turn away other contracts.

Keep in mind that we have no interest in winning Dom, only in destruction. If we aren’t hired, then we may or may not just start destroying people’s scoops at random just for the sake of it.

If you wish to join the bumbumin’s guild, then say so in this thread.

If you wish to take out a hit, then TM me so I can post the target’s name here. From there, I’ll act as a go-between to keep the client’s identity secret.

If you wish to prevent people from taking a hit out on you, then just send me a BP and I’ll quietly ignore anybody who wants to do so. However, we will not desist in an attack once that contract has been accepted.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Reserved.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

me too and my alts

actually i was gonna make a thread like this some weeks ago but decided not to

actually you know what, make a klan

actually, don’t. secret guild is better

Inertia edited this message on 12/05/2008 7:10PM

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Sounds like my kind of party.

Get in touch with me, and we’ll negotiate my contract.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

good idea imo

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

I hate to have to point out the obvious flaw in your plan, but I will.

You have no interest in winning dom yourself, hence you will collect no medals, hence you will never move into higher brackets and in fact will slide down the list. So let’s say I want to go after a good player, for example Scully, well she is going to be playing 20 brackets above you so just how are you planning on getting her for me?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Malaise Posted:

You have no interest in winning dom yourself, hence you will collect no medals, hence you will never move into higher brackets and in fact will slide down the list. So let’s say I want to go after a good player, for example Scully, well she is going to be playing 20 brackets above you so just how are you planning on getting her for me?

Ah, but YOU are forgetting something important!

If you’re stuck in a situation where you can’t win on your own, or can’t win at all, you can join in on this for the rest of the round. Then you would be able to earn a BP for using your scoops to destroy another player.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

In b4 personal army

Whoopsi

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Sweet innocence. You guys are cute. Log in to see images!

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

I expected this thread to be full of insults.. which was why I stopped myself from making one..

uh

Ah but I am already in the higher brackets. I cannot drop very far below. But if I do, that would work to my advantage as well, as I can get easier medal.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Interesting. I like your idea but all in all it feels flawed.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Ah, but YOU are forgetting something important!

If you’re stuck in a situation where you can’t win on your own, or can’t win at all, you can join in on this for the rest of the round. Then you would be able to earn a BP for using your scoops to destroy another player.

Now this is something I can get behind. If it’s obvious I can’t win any medals, sell my scoops/dom cards to the guild for BP? Awesome! Ep. 2, here I come.

Make it a Klan, so’s we can Raid for vanilla scoops/ammo. It would also serve as advertising in the brackets, even. See an bumbumin Klansman in your bracket, you might just be able to win those medals after all.Log in to see images! Can even use the Dom stall to post whether or not a Klan member is on duty that week. We’ll need some members to really work at Dom to get to the higher brackets, and they would necessarily be off-duty occasionally. This will allow for those that really like to win medals to do so, while allowing others to do Klan business.

This could be huge.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

You can’t seriously say it’s the first time this had come up?!

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also another reason why making this thread is a bad idea, everybody would be doing it.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Honestly malaise is 100% correct, in order for a klan of “bumbumins” to be useful they need to be competitive enough to be in the upper brackets and be able to get enough scoops to actually swing the result in a favorable manner. I can’t see anyone paying BPs to influence a single week in a low level pod.

Finally anyone willing to waste BPs to stab people in the back will just pay the BPs for making a new alt so they can do it themselves week in and week out.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Vuron Posted:

Finally anyone willing to waste BPs to stab people in the back will just pay the BPs for making a new alt so they can do it themselves week in and week out.

Finally- the voice of reason.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Vuron Posted:

Honestly malaise is 100% correct, in order for a klan of “bumbumins” to be useful they need to be competitive enough to be in the upper brackets and be able to get enough scoops to actually swing the result in a favorable manner. I can’t see anyone paying BPs to influence a single week in a low level pod.

It’s not just to **** people off, it’s also for screwing your enemies so you can win this week’s bracket. Basically a helping hand.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

If you want to make a klan that’s dedicated to blasting then more power to you. If the “exterminator” peen ever shows up it would even win you some rewards. I’m definitely willing to use my alts for artillery purposes if it helps out someone I like or harms someone that I dislike. I just doubt that anyone is willing to pay BPs for “bumistance” when those BPs can be spent to create your very own alt artillery.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Question: What are the odds that your alt is going to wind up in the same match as you? Even once?

Answer: Pretty damn poor.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Question: What are the odds that your alt is going to wind up in the same match as you? Even once?

Answer: Pretty damn poor.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!