Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Deliveries: Did I miss something?

GrahamWellin-
gton

[Transsexual-Cross--
Dressers Klan
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

For the second day in a row, I have been severely ripped off in terms of deliveries. Both instances, I have had four forums worth of stuff coming, but only received four individual items. Did I miss some gameplay change or something? And is this happening to anybody else?

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

i havent got a delivery again Log in to see images!

CeilingCat

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I didn’t get any deliveries today Log in to see images!

Professor Fa-
lken

Avatar: 81434 2009-10-14 08:47:28 -0400

[team awesome face]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

CeilingCat Posted:

I didn’t get any deliveries today Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Same deal as yesterday. Give ET a chance to get up and fix things. He said he has RL issues goin’ on, but I bumume getting this worked out is top priority when he has the chance.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

ET must deliver before its too late!

OT:ET phone home. ET phone home.

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

Weird. I was receiving very few items for awhile, now I’m receiving way more than I should.

In short, thanks for sending me your stuff.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’ve been getting the normal amount. I normally get around 15k’s worth of junk a day, and whenever I get the luck of having things worth like 40k, I’ll make around 60-70k.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Kilroy Posted:

I’ve been getting the normal amount. I normally get around 15k’s worth of junk a day, and whenever I get the luck of having things worth like 40k, I’ll make around 60-70k.

Wait, is this normal? I seem to get 100k/4 visits, so that when I save up 12 visits I usually end up with around 300k worth of junk.

This would explain why not many people seem to want to grind anti-freeze scoops on a daily basis. It’s either that or an unspoken honor system amongst Dom players. This second option would greatly surprise me, this being a game whose purpose seems to be being the biggest male reproductive organ you can be to as many people as possible.

On topic: I’ve had no problems with deliveries the last few days, maybe I’m just logging on after ET’s fixed the problem.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Wait… Did deliveries happen today yet?

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I received a normal delivery today, so I would bumume they did occur.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

GrahamWellington Posted:

For the second day in a row, I have been severely ripped off in terms of deliveries. Both instances, I have had four forums worth of stuff coming, but only received four individual items. Did I miss some gameplay change or something? And is this happening to anybody else?

For the second day in a row, I’m asking you the same question: how many *different* forums did you pwn?

If you’re grinding one forum over and over, you will get deliveries as if you only made one visit. The deliveries now reflect how many unique forums you visited as well as how much cred you gained.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneaky27 Posted:

I received a normal delivery today, so I would bumume they did occur.

Hmm, I didn’t receive any… Could it be that I did my forum visits prior to the rollover fix yesterday? If so, I got screwed out of today’s as I ran the same forum… I’ll just put in a bug report.

GrahamWellin-
gton

[Transsexual-Cross--
Dressers Klan
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

spacekadt Posted:

For the second day in a row, I’m asking you the same question: how many *different* forums did you pwn?

If you’re grinding one forum over and over, you will get deliveries as if you only made one visit. The deliveries now reflect how many unique forums you visited as well as how much cred you gained.

Sorry, I didn’t see your first question. All have been unique higher-up forums.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Deific Blunder Posted:

Hmm, I didn’t receive any… Could it be that I did my forum visits prior to the rollover fix yesterday? If so, I got screwed out of today’s as I ran the same forum… I’ll just put in a bug report.

Most likely, the deliveries yesterday went through and included everything you had pwned up to the time of delivery. Then everything after that should’ve counted for today. That’s my theory.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Most likely, the deliveries yesterday went through and included everything you had pwned up to the time of delivery. Then everything after that should’ve counted for today. That’s my theory.

Was confirmed by ET as exactly that reason. C’est la vie.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I pwned homo 12 times. The day before I got 150,000 flezz from only three forums! I even changed my stats to get higher charisma and luck because I expected to get enough for the The Art of Flame war, and the tumorous kidney. But you can’t pwn the same forum over and over?

I only got one venus de milo and an electric transportation device! THIS IS BULL****!

I demand compensation for this! I skipped on starting this domination week with 12 forum visits just to grind, and THIS happens!

I have 755,129

And i gave haxlrose a hit and changed my stats for maximum delivernation.

26 LUCK

57 FRUGALITY

7 CHARISMA

wah

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

And AGAIN:

spacekadt Posted:

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

GrahamWellington Posted:

Sorry, I didn’t see your first question. All have been unique higher-up forums.

Which four items did you receive? If you got, say, four Venus de Milo’s or other large items, you got your deliveries. If you got a Venus and some other little crap, bug report it.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

yeah I think if people want to grind they should be able to right?

if not at least change the tutorial thing to include this information.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!