Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ [CLOSED] The Official Forumwarz Episode 1 FAQ

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

-Ghost- Posted:

Paintshop work, Artwork, etc. Where do I post that… An art forum would be nice…

For now, Ayn Rands would be the best forum for it.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sux2BU Posted:

For now, Ayn Rands would be the best forum for it.

Cool, Thanks! Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Suggesting the following be added:

Q: I see all these people talking about PrayPal, Firewall, etc. How do I access these?

A: Go here.

During my friend campaign, where I offered pictures and help for friendship, this was a common question I got. Should be in the faq imo.

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Does having a big ego give a bonus to a troll’s defense stat?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

Does having a big ego give a bonus to a troll’s defense stat?

It shouldn’t; all stats are independent of each other.

XMetalxHavocX

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Is it possible to delete your own account and make a new one, but with the same account name?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

XMetalxHavocX Posted:

Is it possible to delete your own account and make a new one, but with the same account name?

No. However, a standard thing to do is have me perma-ban you, then create a new account. That’ll get you the same effect only without the name. To get the name, you could use BP to change your current name, then have me ban that one and create a new account as above.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Tips_To_Go_On_With_The_Story

Made this for the wiki based on “waa I can’t progress” tab from this thread. Credits given Log in to see images!

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

OK, so I have a question. Is there any way to go back and do any mission events again? I’ve messed up pretty much every character related e-peen and it bugs me. Or do I just have to restart a new character?

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Montressor Posted:

OK, so I have a question. Is there any way to go back and do any mission events again?

Nope.

J3n0v4

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The wiki doesn’t say what being good or evil effects… does anyone actually know at this point, or have they just not got around to updating it yet? I’m just curious. What are the pros and cons if any to your alignment?

I only ask cause it’s not in the Wiki yet. Or I am functionally very special and can’t find it. One or the other.

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

It means nothign at this point. The only thing I’ve seen it affect is the dialogue you get for talking to (Episode 2 spoiler) Woe is Moderator, or perhaps i wasn’t as observant as thought.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

J3n0v4 Posted:

The wiki doesn’t say what being good or evil effects… does anyone actually know at this point, or have they just not got around to updating it yet? I’m just curious. What are the pros and cons if any to your alignment?

I only ask cause it’s not in the Wiki yet. Or I am functionally very special and can’t find it. One or the other.

From what I heard they affect the options available to you in stalk conversations. Although not by much since it only matters in cybersexing. Other than that Evil Trout lied about it having a bigger importance in ep.2

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

J3n0v4 Posted:

I’m not sure if it applied over to episode 1 as well, but alignment in Episode 2 only affects STALK conversation options. If you’re evil you have less good options to say. Gameplay-wise there is no effect.

wow a lot of people posted really quickly just now Log in to see images! TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 11/25/2008 6:35PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Added this:

Q: I’m supposed to deploy some code to a forum, but there aren’t enough threads! How do I do it?

A: You don’t have to deploy one code per thread. You can deploy as many as you strategically care for in each thread.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Added this:

Q: I pwned 12 ****ING forums yesterday, and my deliveries were ****! What the ****?

A: You pwned the same ****ing forum yesterday. Deliveries are made once for each unique forum you pwn. You want better deliveries, vary your targets.

Phagocyte

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

I have a problem that’s probably really stupid but I don’t know what to do anyway.

I just pwned the last Episode 1 forum and got my Internet cut off. I would like to continue playing as the time I’ve already spent on the game would otherwise feel uselessly spent (and rightfully so?).

On my Character page it says I should read my mail co continue to Episode 2. But I can’t read my freaking mail because I have no Internet and all bookmarks are disabled. So…

What do I do?

If the ONLY way to continue playing is to pay for Episode 2 I think I basically fail. I can’t/am not allowed to get a credit card. The present credit cards for people of my age do not allow online payments either. I also live in a slightly backwater European country where Visa/MasterCard gift cards don’t exist/probably never will. My parent/guardian will not pay for me because “it” does not “trust the Internet”.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Phagocyte Posted:

I have a problem that’s probably really stupid but I don’t know what to do anyway.

Read the very first question in the Episode 2 FAQ.

Phagocyte

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Sorry, I fail.

Richard_Nixon

Avatar: 99315 Wed Dec 31 07:46:00 -0500 2008

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

1- Do Luck and Charisma add up when randomizing deliveries? Example: will a character with Charisma 10 and Luck 10 receive a better delivery than a character with Charisma 10 and Luck 2?

2- Luck and Charisma have the same effect on deliveries. But afaik Luck improves chanches to get better .moar files as well. So: is Luck better than Charisma?

3- Forumbuildr v2.0 BETA: with my brownie points I purchased 2 more characters; if I win a forumbuildr contest, which one of my 3 characters will get the flezz reward?

Richard_Nixon edited this message on 01/01/2009 9:05PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!