Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music fave wierd al songs?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

post the lyrics to your fave song by wierd al yankovic, mine is constipated: uh huh Extra Cheese uh huh uh huh Save a piece for me

Pizza party at your house I went just to check it out 19 Extra larges What a Shame No one came

Just us Eating all alone You said Take the pizza home No sence letting all this go to waste So then I faced

Pizza all day and everyday theres cheese around the clock is getting me blocked and i sure don’t care of irregularity

Tell me Why ya have to go make me so Constipated Cos right now i do Cause right now I’d do anything to just get my bowels evacuated in the bathroom

I sit and I wait And I strain and I sweat and I clench and I feel the pain Oh, should’ve taken laxatives Or had my colon irrigated No no no I was feelin’ pretty down ‘Til my girlfriend came around. We’re just so alike in every way I gotta say. In fact, I just thought I might pop the question there that night I was kissing her so tenderly But woe is me

Who would have guessed, her family crest I suddenly spy, tattoo’d on her thigh And son of a gun, it’s just like the one on me Tell me

How was I supposed to know we were both related Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have dated What to do now Should I go ahead and propose and get hitched and have kids with 11 toes And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated No no no

(no no no)

I had so much on my mind I thought maybe I’d unwind Try out that new roller coaster ride And the guide

Said not to stand but that’s a demand That I couldn’t meet I got on my feet, And stood up instead and knocked off my head you see Tell me

Why’d I have to go and get myself decapitated This really is a major inconvenience, oh man I really hate it It’s such a drag now I can’t eat I can’t breathe I can’t snore I can’t belch or yodel anymore Can’t spit or blow my nose or even read Sports Illistrated Oh no

Why’d I have to go and get myself all mutilated I gotta tell ya life without a head kinda makes me irritated. What a bummer I can’t blink I can’t cough I can’t sneeze But my neck is enjoying a pleasant breeze now Haven’t been the same since my head and I were separated No no no

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Krabby, Snubbull, Venonat

Mankey, Chansey and Zubat

Slowking, Ditto, bumerfree

Lugia and Caterpie

Oddish, Poliwag, Goldeen

Elekid and Nidoqueen

Victreebel and Magneton – Everybody Polkamon!

Aerodactyl, Seel, Machoke

Marill, Moltres, then Slowpoke

Articuno, Ditto, Muk

Flareon and ol’ Psyduck

Cloyster, Kingler, Shellder, Gloom

Snorlax and of course Vileplume

Zapdos and Charmeleon – Everybody Polkamon!

It’s time to polka

For Ponyta and Pidgey too

Come on put on your lederhosen

And try not to stamp on little Pikachu

You’d better grab yourself a partner

Like Tentacruel or Bulbasaur (Bulbasaur)

Hold on a minute – there’s still at least a hundred and twenty-seven more

Including Ledyba and Omastar

Jynx, Bellossom and Magmar

Geodude and Arcanine

Jiggypuff and Mr. Mime

Don’t forget about Sandslash

Exeggcute and Rapidash

Lickitung and Porygon – Everybody Polkamon!

Everybody Polkamon!

Everybody Polkamon!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!