Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Suggestion: Arena mode
Poll: What do you think about this idea?
You must be logged in to vote.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

PITCH:

I guess you already know what I’m aiming for here; yet another idea for more interactive multiplayer gameplay. Hopefully you’ll like this one.

As it is, Domination is tiring for most people that play FWZ and is somewhat unbalanced at times, since a week seems like a really long time for the self gratification types. Also, it doesn’t take a genius to wait until the very end of Dom to enjoy someone else’s scoops so you can win their medals. But what if we had the same game, brought it down to a shorter time frame and gave players an equal set of forum visits? This is what I like to call ‘Arena Mode’. My idea is simple, and goes as follows.

1 – Players enter themselves into an ‘Arena match’ and wait until there are enough players to start, which gives them time to trash talk, foreplay, whatever.

2 – Players are then given an amount of temporary forum visits and a time limit (I’m thinking maybe 20 to 30 minutes and 12 FVs each) to collect as many scoops as possible and buy cards, just like in a round of domination.

3 – Winners receive Blood scoops instead of winning actual medals, adding an additional factor to winning a round of domination which will in turn give people the incentive to play both Domination and Arena mode.

4 – ???????

5 – PROFIT!

PROS

More activity, lulz and destruction.

Not a whole lot of coding, since it’s going to be based on Domination

A new idea for extra peens (i.e. winning in arena)

Gives users the incentive to play both Domination and Arena mode

CONS

Mostly identical to Domination

No Pistachio scoops as it would turn out awkward (would not need to affect Dom though)

More frantic

People whining

male reproductive organs

REASONABLE CONSTRAINTS

– Only able to play Arena once a day

– Max 10 cards per player (or something)

EVIL TROUT

This is delicious idea caek, it’s not a lie. NOM!

That’s all I got guise. Thoughts and feedback welcome.

-XI- edited this message on 12/02/2008 7:52PM

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I approve of cherry scoops. But also head to head battles should provide cherry scoops, or duels. You battle and you get 1 scoops for killing a person, or popping there cherry. For each streak or ‘rampage’ you get two more scoops like streaks. i.e 1,2,4,6,8,10,12

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Hey, at least it’s better than pony flezz sinks.

Isabelle

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I think this sounds cool, but you’d have to somehow disable all other aspects of the game for the temporary forum visits. It would be an unfair advantage for domination arena players to be able to increase cred, gain extra junk etc.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

That’s easy, just disable the ability to gain cred.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!