Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Food **** has hit the fan.

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

Okay, tomorrow at 2pm I need to do a speech on why Orville Redenbacher Microwaveable popcorn is superior to other brands of microwaveable popcorn.

For this clbum, I NEED to get a good grade on this speech in order to graduate from college, and prevent the wrath of my parents from slamming down on my bum.

Please. I need help. Srsly. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Dude you waited till NOW to ask for help with this?

Also, WHY THE HELL would you ask for help here? You’re not going to get ANYTHING useful from the people who frequent Flamebate. Try Yahoo answers. QUICK.

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

Dude, Yahoo ****ing answers? They are full of 12 year olds that answer questions with “POOPY” and “HAW HAW HAW FIRST ANSWER”.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

quality ingredients, trusted brand name.

maybe see if it’s made in USA or north america rather than singapore or sri lanka.

bring in popcorn and give it to everyone in your clbum as well. treats = instant pbum

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

treats = instant pbum

True that Log in to see images!

CoralRlCw

Avatar: 91561 Tue Dec 02 00:24:19 -0500 2008

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Here is a little bit of filler for you. Write about how after some internet research this brand seems to be the favorite of the nation !! With numerous people with nothing but good things to say about the brand. Add a couple comments you find off the web as quotes or even make some up.

here is a start:

My husband is addicted to orville’s microwave 94%fat free popcorn. He consumes at least 20 regular sized bags a week. No exageration. We both love the stuff!

http://www.rateitall.com/i-1295-orville-redenbacher-microwave-popcorn.aspx (i edited, everyone seems to have a problem with it)

plus it appears to be 94% fat free you could think of a way to use that i’m sure.

Goodluck Log in to see images!

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

Hokay, I found a good speech outline, so I’m using that to create an outline. I’m good at finding sources on the internet, but if any of you can contribute stuff into it, it’d be MUCH appreciated.

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

Fingerz Posted:

Dude you waited till NOW to ask for help with this?

Also, WHY THE HELL would you ask for help here? You’re not going to get ANYTHING useful from the people who frequent Flamebate. Try Yahoo answers. QUICK.

I occasionally give “answers” there, and I can’t recommend it to anyone.

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

Oh yeah, just google “popcorn comparison” and give fake citations if you need to.

CoralRlCw

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

ConsumerSearch.com says:

We found the best evaluation of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% at Consumer Reports. Usually you’ll need a subscription to read CR’s evaluations, and you’ll need one to see the actual ratings chart here, but there’s a free synopsis online. We also found a good taste test at Cook’s Illustrated, but the magazine reviews a different Orville Redenbacher variety and not the low-fat version. There were helpful reviews in Men’s Health and The Miami Herald, but the testing appears less thorough than in Consumer Reports.

Each serving of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% Fat Free microwave popcorn has zero grams of fat and 15 calories. As with any low-fat choice that doesn’t add sugar or spices to compensate, there’s going to be less flavor than in higher-fat products. Even a review in which Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% Fat Free placed second in a taste test noted that the “natural” taste is “blander.” However, when considered in context against other low-fat and low-calorie popcorn brands, Smart Pop often comes out slightly ahead of other 94% fat-free brands. Not every reviewer is a fan, however. A Miami Herald review gave Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% a grade of “D,” and a comment that said it tasted like “Styrofoam” with no bumer or salt flavor. Another option among lower-calorie popcorn is Smart Balance Light bumer (*est. $3.50 for three 3.5-ounce bags), which also has 120 calories per serving, but twice as much fat (4.5 grams compared to 2).

Edit into your own words, make it sound better, etc.

sauce : http://www.consumersearch.com/microwave-popcorn/orville-redenbacher-smart-pop-94-fat-free-bumer

CoralRlCw

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

CoralRlCw Posted:

ConsumerSearch.com says:

We found the best evaluation of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% at Consumer Reports. Usually you’ll need a subscription to read CR’s evaluations, and you’ll need one to see the actual ratings chart here, but there’s a free synopsis online. We also found a good taste test at Cook’s Illustrated, but the magazine reviews a different Orville Redenbacher variety and not the low-fat version. There were helpful reviews in Men’s Health and The Miami Herald, but the testing appears less thorough than in Consumer Reports.

Each serving of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% Fat Free microwave popcorn has zero grams of fat and 15 calories. As with any low-fat choice that doesn’t add sugar or spices to compensate, there’s going to be less flavor than in higher-fat products. Even a review in which Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% Fat Free placed second in a taste test noted that the “natural” taste is “blander.” However, when considered in context against other low-fat and low-calorie popcorn brands, Smart Pop often comes out slightly ahead of other 94% fat-free brands. Not every reviewer is a fan, however. A Miami Herald review gave Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% a grade of “D,” and a comment that said it tasted like “Styrofoam” with no bumer or salt flavor. Another option among lower-calorie popcorn is Smart Balance Light bumer (*est. $3.50 for three 3.5-ounce bags), which also has 120 calories per serving, but twice as much fat (4.5 grams compared to 2).

Edit into your own words, make it sound better, etc.

sauce : http://www.consumersearch.com/microwave-popcorn/orville-redenbacher-smart-pop-94-fat-free-bume

Moar

We actually found the best reviews overall for this reduced-fat popcorn from Orville Redenbacher. Although it doesn’t have that bumer-overload flavor you’ll get at the movies, critics say Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop has a light and natural taste. One serving (three per bag) contains about 120 calories, but only 2 grams of total fat (0.5 gram saturated fat), so it’s guilt-free compared to competitors’ bumer flavors.

Bix Nood

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

Now I present to you, the outline.

Intro:

Grabber: Since the beginning of time, man has lusted after one thing, and one thing only. A good bag of Microwaveable Popcorn.

Tie: Since all of you are in college at the moment, I bumume all of you have, at least once in your life, tried microwaveable popcorn. Heck, it may be a major staple of your eating.

Credibility: Since I eat much microwaveable popcorns, ranging from the awful to the best, I can safely say that I know what I am talking about when I talk about popcorn.

Thesis: I am here today to present you with why one brand in particular, Orville Redenbacher’s, is superior, due to its large selection of flavors, its relatively healthy status opposed to other brands, and the fact that there are few unused kernels left over at the end of popping.

Point one, Large Selection of Flavors:

1: Large Selection:

a: Old-Fashioned bumer Popcorn – Tasty!

b: 94% Fat Free Popcorn – Not so tasty.

Quote from www.rateitall.com: “My husband is addicted to orville’s microwave 94%fat free popcorn. He consumes at least 20 regular sized bags a week. “

c: Movie Theater bumer Popcorn – Tasty!

d: Kettle Corn – Tasty!

2: Comparison to Other Brands

a: Pop Secret has only about 1 or 2 visible types of popcorn available to shoppers.

B: The only comparable brand that offers such a large selection is Boy Scout Popcorn, which doesn’t taste as good, and must be custom-ordered.

Point two, Healthy!:

1: Healthiness

a: 94% Fat Free Popcorn

Quote statistic of Healthiness according to http://www.consumersearch.com : “Each serving of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop 94% Fat Free microwave popcorn has zero grams of fat and 15 calories. ”

b: Regular Popcorn is also still healthy, with…

Quote from www.thedailyplate.com: “2g of Total Fat, 1g of Saturated Fat.”

2: Compare to Other Brands!

A: Pop Secret is downright unhealthy compared to this, in one serving it has….

Quote from Pop Secret Box: “12g of Total Fat, 2.5g of Saturated Fat, 5g of Trans Fat, and almost 600 calories per bag!”

b: Pop Secret is not the most stellar example of an average bag of popcorn, so a regular brand, say Act 2, has…

Quote from www.thedailyplate.com: “4.5g of Total fat, 1g of Saturated Fat, 30 calories in a serving.”

Point Three: Pops More!:

1: Orville Redenbacher pops more!

A: It’s a fact, proven by a study taken at bumociatedContent.com

Quote from www.bumociatedcontent.com: “When we compared our usual brand of microwave popcorn to the Orville Redenbacher Ultimate bumer variety, we noticed a huge difference in the unpopped kernels. Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn had very few unpopped kernels compared to our standard brand. “

b: Ontop of that, less pieces get stuck between your teeth!

Quote from www.bumociatedcontent.com: “The other brand also had numerous popcorn hulls that would get in between your teeth. This was not a problem at all for the Orville Redenbacher Ultimate bumer popcorn.”

2: Compared to other popcorns….

a: I myself cooked several bags of Pop Secret Popcorn and compared the number of popped kernels compared to Orville Redenbacher. Orville filled it up 90% of the time.

B: On comparison, the Pop Secret often barely made it half-way.

Conclusion!:

Thesis: Today, I showed you that Orville Redenbacher is a superior brand of popcorn over all other brands by stating that there are far more brands, it is healthier than other brands, and there are fewer unpopped kernels from Orville Redenbacher.

Retie: From my survey I took, a resounding 15/19 of you that had tried the popcorn had an above-average score, which shows that many of you acknowledge that it does taste good.

CALL TO ACTION: I suggest that you now use your newfound knowledge and make the right choice, to switch to Orville Redenbacher and leave other brands behind in the dust.

Formatting may be weird, due to the fact I wrote it in word and copypasted it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!