Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Suggestion: Only one '4 forum domination' per day

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I know it and klan raids are a serious part of high tier forum domination, but after using it once… stacking vanilla scoops feels really silly. I think I just got 56 of them in one day (and only because I screwed up the last one). Is there some balancing incentive when playing domination to not stack once or twice each ‘round’ 12 forum visits and proceed to rack up 5-8 4 forum dominations? To ever try for 6 or 8 at once? Maybe the experts can inform, since I don’t see any reason not to stack vanilla runs in this pretty silly ‘wait 30 seconds for someone to break the streak’ fashion.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

With so many forums, it’s now very easy to pwn four in a row. The trick is keeping an eye on those forums and pwning a new one at the right moment. But I’d like to see a reward for pwning 8 forums at once. I suggest that if a player can pwn 8 forums at once, they should earn an additional 40 Vanilla Scoops. The extra four visits used to get to that 8 total (from the current 4) could earn you 32 Vanillas, so this would simply be a 25% bonus for taking that risk and achieving it. And if a player pwns 12 forums at once, then that reward should be an additional 64 Vanilla Scoops (total = 112 Scoops) Currently 12 visits can net you 72 Vanilla Scoops max (on solo raids). So, the additional total reward for pwning 12 at once isn’t unreasonable. Plus the skillful player will be netting Lemons & Pistachios along the way.

I know it personally gets boring sitting on a forum, ready to finish it, watching my Dom page, waiting for my total to drop to 3. With the enticement of superior rewards for more aggressive plays, it offers a new strategy into the game. Higher risk for higher rewards.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Removing solo vanilla would decrease even more the interest of someone who doesn’t raid.

So, hell to the no.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

If anything, why not have it so if you pwn more than four forums you still get vanillas scoops? That way you don’t have to wait for forever, trying to get vanilla.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Maximum Douche Posted:

If anything, why not have it so if you pwn more than four forums you still get vanillas scoops? That way you don’t have to wait for forever, trying to get vanilla.

That’ll only work if we have more than 4 visits per day.

Douchous Bag-
gus

[The Douche]

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

quangntenemy Posted:

That’ll only work if we have more than 4 visits per day.

Or you know, you save up a few…I know that wasn’t the point of the post, but I’d rather vanilla be just as accessible solo as it is for klans than have to worry about someone pwning it. Let Klan raiding at least get held up, where as let solo be faster and looser.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Fran Posted:

hell to the no.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Douchous Baggus Posted:

Or you know, you save up a few…I know that wasn’t the point of the post, but I’d rather vanilla be just as accessible solo as it is for klans than have to worry about someone pwning it. Let Klan raiding at least get held up, where as let solo be faster and looser.

Solo vanilla is extremely fast these days. Most of the time you can’t even keep up with the fast turnover times.

And Klans have a harder time with that, if you consider that there’s the possibility of having 2, 3, 4 forums falling at the same time.

This is not EP1. We got enough crowd to pwn forums over and over, unless it’s specific forums like the Clbum forums or Trident Media.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Removing solo vanilla would decrease even more the interest of someone who doesn’t raid.

So, hell to the no.

Yeah. True. It just feels really silly as is.

I like the ‘keep going’ reward best really. Don’t encourage me to stop a streak of domination by rewarding me higher for it. Give me a 10er for 5 in a row. 12er for 6.

I was really flailing against the reward for what mechanically is:

Play four forums. Get reward.

Wait for someone else to play one of them (10-30 seconds).

Play one more forum. Get Reward.

Wait for someone else to play one of them (10-30 seconds).

Play one more forum. Get Reward.

repeat.

There’s got to be a better way to rig up the rewards than having the solo vanilla strategy be ‘stagger wins like crazy’.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Acid Flux Posted:

With so many forums, it’s now very easy to pwn four in a row. The trick is keeping an eye on those forums and pwning a new one at the right moment. But I’d like to see a reward for pwning 8 forums at once. I suggest that if a player can pwn 8 forums at once, they should earn an additional 40 Vanilla Scoops. The extra four visits used to get to that 8 total (from the current 4) could earn you 32 Vanillas, so this would simply be a 25% bonus for taking that risk and achieving it. And if a player pwns 12 forums at once, then that reward should be an additional 64 Vanilla Scoops (total = 112 Scoops) Currently 12 visits can net you 72 Vanilla Scoops max (on solo raids). So, the additional total reward for pwning 12 at once isn’t unreasonable. Plus the skillful player will be netting Lemons & Pistachios along the way.

I know it personally gets boring sitting on a forum, ready to finish it, watching my Dom page, waiting for my total to drop to 3. With the enticement of superior rewards for more aggressive plays, it offers a new strategy into the game. Higher risk for higher rewards.

Dom page?

And yeah, totally with this. Encourage me to strive for greater domination! Log in to see images!

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

Dom page?

Klan Domination Page

I’m not sure if this is visible if you aren’t in a Klan. I think I had to make a Klan for one of my solo Alts to be able to use this page. But this allows you to see who has Pwned what forum, and how many forums you currently have Pwned. So, you can keep an eye on your forum total and keep up with your 4-3-4-3-4 pattern to maximize Vanilla Scoops.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 12/03/2008 8:28AM

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

That sounds way easier. I was watching the forums by actually checking all of the details and refreshing every 10ish seconds. Guess I should join a klan.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

That sounds way easier. I was watching the forums by actually checking all of the details and refreshing every 10ish seconds. Guess I should join a klan.

You can create a klan for that sole purpose.

There’s firefox scripts to help you on dom, too. Check for Invariel’s ForumHelper on the Domination forum!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I kinda like it… but only because I wasn’t waiting 10-30 seconds. I was waiting 5-10 MINUTES. I guess it was just the time I went on to solo raid. At that point it’s actually really easy to get vanilla scoops. And I suppose a good time to get/use some switcheroos while you wait for someone to pwn a forum.

AlphaMechari-
ck

Avatar: 23508 Sun Oct 19 15:22:01 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

**** no goldeen…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!