Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ugly ITT: Weeaboos

Fizzlewidget

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN JIRRA VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRANVARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN LARDY KIRIE VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRANVARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN VARRAN

Kazer

Avatar: 3866 2011-02-28 17:48:11 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Fizzlewidget Posted:

VARRAN VARRAN LARDY KIRIE VARRAN VARRAN

I SEE WUT U DID THAR

I’m not that nice. I build a bomb, then pick a country and blow it up! I work for NASA, we look at stars. You know Apollo? That movie is good! ... I like to play, Magic Cards! You heard of China? I was in charge!

Homosexual B-
lackman On p-
arade

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

fine upstanding member of society weeabos are the worst. Log in to see images!

I hate fine upstanding member of societys

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

4channers go home.

you are fabulous persons (serious post)

DARK ANGEL

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lol

varran

Lo! Log in to see images!

Volvox

[For the lulz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

TeeKayEff Posted:

lol

varran

QFT

sdtsdtgsrtsgsetsdgsrtsrtsgst

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Moved this to RPG.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TeeKayEff Posted:

lol

varran

Lo! Log in to see images!

Vitafabulous person

[ZJEM CIE]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zonhin Posted:

4channers go home.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

thats the fabulous persongiest signature ever holy ****

Rick Astley

[NEVER GONNA GIVE Y-
OU UP
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zonhin Posted:

4channers go home.

I removed my sig just now because of how much of a total fabulous person I think you are. Your computer would probably crash, or maybe you have one of those super fast ones that you ripped from your mom. Either way, you suck.

I feel you need to read our response, for we are legion.

No one cares about you because you’re a mentally very special baboon incapable of comprehending the Awesome that is 4Chan. You’re probably upset because you got rejected. Once again, no surprise, you’re a fabulous person.

You fail almost as much as furries do. Let me guess, you’ve got some disease that forces you to make snide comments in order to feel like you’ve got any bit of value to the world at all. Or maybe you really are a furfabulous person, and actually expect us to believe you don’t dress in a fursuit. And maybe you’re a pedophile.

Either way, you’re of no importance whatsoever. If you died, your parents wouldn’t care. Your family wouldn’t care. Your friends would not notice. Your actual value is actually so much lower than your ego-bloated carcbum can accept or even believe, and this makes it funny. You’re no better than 4chan. You’re a lesser piece of crap no one cares about.

Snacky Kake

[Metafilter]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

hay guise wuts gohin on hur???????

PUT A QUARTER IN YO bum CUZ U JUST FUKT YOSELF

O FUX

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

wow u guys r werdLog in to see images!

6/f/cali. u?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

can’t the whole internet just get along and hate furries together? Log in to see images!

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

idgi, its prolly a gay boring joke

Rick Astley

[NEVER GONNA GIVE Y-
OU UP
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You sir, are what we call a newfabulous person. You need to lurk moar.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Rick Astley Posted:

You sir, are what we call a newfabulous person. You need to lurk moar.

hey yo 4chan is just a gay forum full of pedophiles, btw scientology owns.

CaekChan

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

f Posted:

hey yo 4chan is just a gay forum full of pedophiles, btw scientology owns.

nuhuh, us grrrlzz have phun thur 2

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

Oh_No_Shrubs Posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

thats the fabulous persongiest signature ever holy ****

lolholy****theymooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sfmdkdsnfksngklsdangl’ksdnk’ldnflk’dnfdnfl’kndf’lsnfl’dsnf’san

dongs

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffdknflk;ndsflndslf;ndslkfndlsgndlksfgn

dsnf;

dsnmfl;dgnm;ldsfm

l;dsmg;

lsd

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!