Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu I'm losing to ****ing "E-Harmonloli?" Seriously?

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Stop klanvoting, fabulous persons. K-thx-bai.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

lol forumbuildr

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

go whine somewere else, maybe your submission just sucks (like all the others)

encryption

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Angry hobo Posted:

You still have to admit most people just downvote everything. I’ve had several that have gone up to about 10 and all of a sudden plummet to -5, instantly killing my buildr score. In fact, all of my submissions so far, no matter how positive they went, have ended up dropping to -5. And those include some, in my opinion, that were really good. And it seems that the lower the buildr score the harder it is to get back into the positive. Is there some limit as to how low your buildr score can go?

In conclusion, Forumwarz humor is no longer humor. Did a bunch of elementary school kids sign up or something?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I’m not a huge fan of downvoting. In fact, I believe it’s something which should be done away with altogether, leaving only upvoting or pbuming as our options. But…

There’s something strangely satisfying about downvoting a particularly crappy submission, and seeing that it was YOUR vote which put it at -5 Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

encryption Posted:

You still have to admit most people just downvote everything. I’ve had several that have gone up to about 10 and all of a sudden plummet to -5, instantly killing my buildr score. In fact, all of my submissions so far, no matter how positive they went, have ended up dropping to -5. And those include some, in my opinion, that were really good. And it seems that the lower the buildr score the harder it is to get back into the positive. Is there some limit as to how low your buildr score can go?

In conclusion, Forumwarz humor is no longer humor. Did a bunch of elementary school kids sign up or something?

no clue i dont watch forumbuildr because i dotn play the game. so couldn’t care less

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

encryption Posted:

Did a bunch of elementary school kids sign up or something?

In a word, yes. It all depends on where FW has been advertised. When FW was advertised on ED, things went pretty bad (although I myself joined through the ads on ED. Some might say I myself am also part of the cancer, meh)

I’ve heard (but haven’t really bothered to check myself) FW was later advertised on Ebaumsworld and Gaia. Well, if advertising on ED gave Forumwarz cancer, then advertising on Ebaums is akin to injecting a syringe full of AIDS directly into FW’s bum.

All of that aside, here is what you should do to avoid being downvoted to -5:

* Do not submit avatars

* Do not submit thread titles

* Concentrate on typical posts and angry replies

Noobs are repelled by typical posts and angry replies because those two require an actual amount of READING

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I SAW A FORUMWARZ AD ON JJ.AM

encryption

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Goatse II Posted:

In a word, yes. It all depends on where FW has been advertised. When FW was advertised on ED, things went pretty bad (although I myself joined through the ads on ED. Some might say I myself am also part of the cancer, meh)

I’ve heard (but haven’t really bothered to check myself) FW was later advertised on Ebaumsworld and Gaia. Well, if advertising on ED gave Forumwarz cancer, then advertising on Ebaums is akin to injecting a syringe full of AIDS directly into FW’s bum.

All of that aside, here is what you should do to avoid being downvoted to -5:

* Do not submit avatars

* Do not submit thread titles

* Concentrate on typical posts and angry replies

Noobs are repelled by typical posts and angry replies because those two require an actual amount of READING

Ah, that may be my problem Log in to see images! Avatars are easiest tho >.<

Oh wells, why don’t they make it so that extremely negative voters can’t downvote or something?

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Oh god no. No. E-harmonloli? Srsli? No. No.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

If this wins than Lolicon is done for.

ROCKSTAR_SPE-
CULUM

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Angry hobo Posted:

This.

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Fingerz Posted:

I SAW A FORUMWARZ AD ON JJ.AM

Haha, really?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!