Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business CLOSED: bumer me up. 8 BP up for grabs. GO!

DOuChe-NaSTY

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Gofg

Avatar: 92003 Thu Dec 04 17:31:39 -0500 2008

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I would give you ten BP. I am not lying. They can ban me if I am lying.

aaronf

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i will let you give me 8 BP’s

Kilroy8675309

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Let me explain exactly how these eight brownie points will be spent:

Seven of these brownie points will go to buying me Episode II, in which I shall ascend to the highest level of power within a single week, due to my awesomeness and general unfabulous personry. Using this power, I shall absorb my character’s stats and BECOME the uber-Troll. My new powers will then go to taking over the ForumWarz forums, making me the ruler of the site. I shall proceed to eliminate all fabulous personry from the site and replace all avatars with various pictures of my male reproductive organ. The sheer sexiness of these pictures will attract the most beautiful woman in the world to my door, a woman by the name of Ivana Shlokovitz. Of course she’s Swiss. This woman and I shall have wild, pbumionate, crazy monkey-sex, and, when it’s convenient in both of our lives, she shall bear my children; twins, as it were, a boy and a girl. The strapping lad shall go by the name of Roland, while his beautiful sister will be named Camille. At the age of five, Roland will attempt to kill his sister, but she will overpower him and gain a taste for blood as she strangles him with her thighs. She will become the world’s greatest bumbumin by the time she is 12, and by eighteen, she will have surpbumed her mother’s beauty, though of course Ivana is still second in the world. At this time, the ancient seal inscribed in Camille’s corneas will glow red, and she shall read the words that are her true life’s mission: “Go find Capn Fever, and give him the greatest sex he has ever received in his life. Do it for as long as he wishes, and watch out f” There was going to be more, but I ran out of room on her corneas. No matter; that situation probably won’t come up anyway. Being the world’s greatest (and sexiest, don’t forget,) trained bumbumin, she will easily discover your location, even though I only gave her a username that was relevant twenty years ago. She will sneak into your house at night and ravage you, and be at your beck and call forevermore, to kill, ****, or both.

And the last BP I’m gonna go throw in a pool and then say, “Look, someone pooed in the pool!” and everyone’ll cry.

nggaktrolling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I will give you a turkeyLog in to see images!

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Listen Capn, I don`t know if you already read my past post, but it is all true.

You really really want to give me those BP because… the only thing that is keeping me from sending tubmails to you all day long, telling you how much I want to be like you, is that I’m playing ep1. But I’m about to finish it and then, who knows? I’ll have just too many free time. I’m sending annoying tubmails about every 5 minutes. I’ll find your actual email address and your friends addresses to tell them you are the greatest forum pwner in history. That nobody wins Vanilla and Antifreeze scoops like you do. You’re gonna be so voted on Forumbuildr that Mods are gonna think it was Klan job and, Oh no, might ban you.

I know you are very wise and can see that I am not. I just want you to make the right choice

Britpoptarts

Avatar: 28416 Thu Oct 30 23:16:06 -0400 2008

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t want or need your BP, but I do find your contest amusing and entertaining and offer you kudos and an “attaboy.”

Hariyama

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I will give you the firstborn child of my firstborn child, who would be the firstborn of a firstborn of a firstborn. And trust me, that is good stuff right there.

Xoe

[Island of Avalon]

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Do you like comics? I have a couple of graphic novels that I bought for a clbum that I’m finished reading, and they’re not doing anyone any good sitting on the shelf. We can probably work it out so I can mail them to you IRL if you want to give me BP for them. If you don’t like the ones I have, feel free to pick any of the losers offering you theoretical fellatio instead. Tubmail me if you’re interested.

o___o

Avatar: 72850 Sun Nov 09 00:20:24 -0500 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I got to be honest, I don’t really know you since I am not an older player, but I feel like I have an offer you can’t refuse.

Are you ever lonely? I don’t mean like you feel truely alone or anything. But do you have a BEST FRIEND?

I could be your best friend, the best friend you ever had in this big, crazy world we live in. You have a story to tell? Well I am here to listen to your story, I can even throw in some “awww”s and “that’s so cool”s, I would also laugh at your AWESOME jokes, because the jokes that my best friend in the world tells are always funny.

“Good Morning Best Friend in the World!”

How ****ing awesome would it be to wake up and hear that every day? Well Let me tell you man, you would be the only one I know who got BREAKFAST IN BED every day! I would give you your favorite meal every morning, bring you your morning attire, and make you a lunch for later! **** YEAH!

You don’t want to spend your day lonely do you? No one does, so I would hang out with you all day! You got a job? Well now you have a PERSONAL SECRETARY! You want something, you just call me and I will Get it for you, I will be your servent. Foot Rub? NO PROBLEM! Coffee? BRB! **** it, I will do your work FOR YOU.

Ugh, long day at work. It would be a long and boring day at home too for a normal person. But you are not a normal person, you are a person with a BEST FRIEND! You want to play some GAMES? Because I just BOUGHT YOU A ****ING X-BOX. After a long afternoon of intense gaming, why not slip into a HOT BATH? Relax and enjoy yourself why I MAKE YOU DINNER.

Sleepy? No worries, I made your bed for you, want me to tuck you in? bed time story? Sleep buddy? What ever you want, your BEST FRIEND is there for you!

If you can imagine your perfect day like the one above, you might want to consider me for all of your Brownie Point donations. If you wanted to, I could BAKE YOU BROWNIES, REAL ****ING BROWNIES. You could enjoy thier home-made deliciousness while I spend my newly aquired points vandalizing your enemies avatars, hell yeah.

I hope you have a nice day, BEST FRIEND!

Axon

Level 35 Emo Kid

Tickle Me Emo

Nine BP? Someone offered you NINE BP?? Pathetic. Give me winz0rs and you get a million BP + the highest offer in this thread (currently nine, I believe).

Axon

Level 35 Emo Kid

Tickle Me Emo

How would you like something.. a little special. I can make it happen. You will be doted on hand and foot for the rest of your life. Every morning, when you wake up, there will be a Log in to see images!

But, you’ll be Log in to see images!

Axon

Level 35 Emo Kid

Tickle Me Emo

My E-peen length is 7 and a quarter inches. Do you know why I’m posting this? Because that is also the length of my real Log in to see images!.

But you don’t get my Log in to see images!

You get something much, much, better.

For 8 BP (and any other BP anyone else would like to throw in) I will recreate the pain olympics using my 7 and a quarter incher. [Log in to see images!

gamerelite1

[Cure]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

All my life I felt I needed to find someone. It turns out it was you. When I first heard of you, my cancer was instantly cured. I hope to see you someday, who knows what that’ll do.

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I will take you through various exercises in order to show you how great you really are. The exercises will stress morality and ethics, and you will discover what kind of a person you are, deep down. You’ll leave the experience rejuvenated and have a new outlook on your new-found morals and attitudes towards life and well-being.

Along the way, I will introduce you to new friends, who share numerous interests with you, and you will embark on another journey to discover inner peace and happiness, with me as your guide. I’ll eventually show you the inner working of the world around you, and ultimately make you master of the universe, with the secrets of eternity at your disposal.

Vegeto079

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

While an Asian transvestite whore gives your hair a mbumage, I will lick your chest gracefully and use a giant turtle as a dildo and shove it up your bum delightfully, covered in peanut bumer and gravy. You will then be granted one wish involving goatse and undead chickens wrapped in cyran wrap. After this, we will dine on the feast that is fecal matter.

KombatKing999

[Homeless Heroes]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I feel that I deserve said Brownie Points(BP) because I’m more worth than anyone else. Furthermore, my ability to type properly surely demonstrates my superiority over these other folk, hence, I should be granted some Brownie Points. Lastly, my lack of sucking up to you is another valid reason for my obtaining of the BP.

ZeeBest

[ZeeBests Klan of F-
ail
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

You are a very nice person. I hope you prosper in life. Log in to see images!

draco_nite

Avatar: 57182 2009-11-15 04:35:20 -0500

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I would sacrifice my cat in your name in any manner that you wish. With a bowie knife on a toilet seat, curbstomp it with galoshes. You know, like how ancient civilizations sacrificed sheep to the gods? Something like that, but there are no sheep in my area.

Unbeliever

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

you are handsome man and will achieve much in life…your personality not so much

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!