Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business CLOSED: bumer me up. 8 BP up for grabs. GO!

Leaf Runner

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

If you need anybody taken down who’s bothering you, I’ll flame them and soak up their ego like ****ing shamwow on a dog.

Why do I deserve these points? I’m so poor I have to use THIS COOKBOOK http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

sexual favors mean nothing to one who is bored. However a decent offer, more than friendship, would be a boredom reliever. What would be the point of holding such contests when you have no need? The services offered here would be to not only be your ****, but to also preform any signature/icon/graphic designing needed for advertisements or forums. Also, consider any whim already fulfilled. Log in to see images!

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I have about 8 sticks of bumer at my house. I can’t really bumer you up, but I can send you the bumer so you can do it yourself.

King Nothing

Avatar: 82050 Mon Jan 19 16:15:25 -0500 2009

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I’ll give you access to all of my forum visits.

Bluedeanie

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Capn, I know that’s a default ForumWarz image and all, but damn if you don’t rock that ash tray. I feel it really brings together your personality as a poster and a competitor. Do you ever do Domination? I imagine you own at scoring vanilla scoops.

Damn, I wish I was good at scoring vanilla scoops.

Or any scoops. Anything to be as good as Capn_Fever.

Joreal Conne-
rs

Avatar: 74888 Tue Oct 28 15:23:49 -0400 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I will perform fellatio upon you.

That’s right. And this isn’t just going to be any old fellatio, either. I will attempt to pleasure you the way you want, how you want. I’ll deep throat you. I’ll rub along the baseline of your male reproductive organ with my tongue, right where the skin connects the phallus onto the testicles. I’ll even make myself up to your expectations.

You don’t want to know you’re being sucked off by a guy? OK. We’ll go out to a wig store and you can choose one that will bring you to the fullest state of ecstasy possible. We’ll go find a nice blouse, some makeup, find a nice pair of heels and a reasonably short skirt with a thong… I’ll even put on a falsetto and moan to your expectations.

You want something extra afterward? Sure, no problem. You want me to pull back and let you paint me with your artisan’s brush? That’s alright. You want me to call you big daddy and let you slap my bum? I’m up for that. You want to take my head and shove your fantastically large member down my willing mouth while a friend of yours reams me from behind, feeling the pull as he drags me back and forth in unison with your manly act of love? That would be decadent. For a period of three days, I will be your willing slave.

You want something kinkier? That’s sexy. I love a man that knows what he wants, especially when they’re willing to take the lead. You want to choke me? Mmmh. I absolutely love submission. You want to trade my panties in for a diaper and put me in a sundress, then drop me in a playpen? I’ll be your baby forever, daddy. Just remember to feed me my bottle… or you can improvise. It’s your choice. Get back to me, sweetie.

Kisses to your Head,

-JC

Blazephlozard

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I will take pictures of my naked 14-year-old boy body for you, doing ANYTHING you want.

And unlike most of your offers, this offer is 100% genuine. Capn_Fever has already seen a couple pictures of my male reproductive organ in INCIT chat~ Log in to see images!

...problem is I don’t think he’s a pedophile

Tatewaki

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I would give you the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises I don’t intend to keep.

DOSNoir

Avatar: 89745 Tue Feb 03 17:01:41 -0500 2009

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I think you are very creative, interesting and post interesting things to read. If you were to give me those derishis BPs I would give you anything you wanted trufax. >.>

Leos Vor Han-
dlebles

[Insanely Un-Leet]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

*Takes deep breath* CapN Fever, your presence is excruciatingly astounding. It inspires, while you conspire to make each day unique. Your sense of intuition is profound and always right. Hanging with you, often results in good and otherwise unlikely things happening. Those of the same & opposite gender often find you infatuating and interesting. To say anymore would be unlike trying to describe a miracle.

Tokasi

Avatar: 84342 Thu Feb 19 01:22:46 -0500 2009

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Also – I just beat the **** out of everyone who approached your domination awards. Just get two more pistachio scoops and you get all three!

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I didn’t plan on telling you, but I was thinking about buying Friend of Forumwarz III to use every single BP on changing members’ avatars and title to something that makes honor to your greatness. Of course, if you give me the 8BP, and I happen to win any other contest, I will be able to change more avatars. Maybe I even make an alt named Capn_Fever II whose only purpose in internet and real life will be to worship every deed of you.

I will send Tubmails (and hell why not, even e-mails or send letters)to random people telling them how great you are, make flyers and posters. Of course none of this will be done if you don’t want to, but just say it, you don’t even have to give me any BP, not a single one, and its done.

greyskiesind-
ustry

[Fetus Fight Club]

Level 27 Troll

I LET MASTERTAYLES PUT HIS male reproductive organ IN MY bum. MORE THAN ONCE.

GEE IT SURE IS HALLMARK IN HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN

Capn, your contest has shown me that people are creative and full of lulz.

well, most of them. Log in to see images!

indefinitesa-
bbatical

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

What have I done to deserve these points?

I found out how to prevent or cure most major causes of death.

...but nobody believed me.

...so now I won’t.

They had their chance, now they die.

...SRSLY.

...no homo.

I just thought a Troll would appreciate that.

I need 7 BPs to play Episode 2.

Alethio

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I’LL GIVE YOU A LAZ0R AND A BLOWJOB AND ANYTHING YOU WANT YUSSYUSS

ALSO I’LL HELP YOU GET RICK ASTLEY. YES. RICK ASTLEY. EVERYONE LOVES RICK ASTLEY.

ALSO YOU LOVE ME.

AND MCDONALDS.

YES.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I won’t kill you Log in to see images!

My_ballz_ur_-
face

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

If you let me win what I will do for you is far more than just plain “sex”, it will be considered a new art form. Your body will be the canvas and my male reproductive organ the paint brush.Log in to see images!

metalmetroid

[Island of Avalon]

Level 18 Troll

I didnt have any good avatars so i bought this instead.

LO AND BEHOLD IF YOU GIVE ME THE BP I WILL GIVE YOU AN ARMY OF TROLLS, CAMWHORES, EMOS, HACKERS AND RE-RE’S

GrahamWellin-
gton

[Transsexual-Cross--
Dressers Klan
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I would pull some strings and get you on the ballot for State Senator of [insert your favourite state here]. Then I would campaign heavily for you and donate thousands of dollars to your election fund.

Blackwaltz

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!