Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business CLOSED: bumer me up. 8 BP up for grabs. GO!

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

I’l give it you back and you can toxx this if you like =]

also

I love youu =]

Capn_Fever

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Troll

CAPN_FEVER IS A STUPID PUN

Finch Posted:

You’ve had enough tongues in your bum now so just give me the BP you narcissistic ****…

I like the way you think Log in to see images!

metalmetroid

[Island of Avalon]

Level 18 Troll

I didnt have any good avatars so i bought this instead.

here is some bumer, now gimme my points

http://www.igourmet.com/images/topics/bumer1.jpg

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’ll take your points, and in return, I’ll give you one random tubmail a day for a year. Wow, what value… 0_0

thatguyjedi

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

How about I pwn any real life forums for you for those 8BP, You name it, I pwn it. What fashion you say, i was thinking about postinfg pictures of cats and what not, but my style, is up to you.

Btw I dont belive you, so prove me wrong and give me them Log in to see images!.

But yeah as a show of good trust only pay me 1 bp, until the sites destruction is up to your tandard Log in to see images!

Vanilla-Home-
boy

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I may or may not punch myself in the balls whenever commanded by you. I will say that I’ve punched myself in the balls, but due to the nature of the internet, there will be no proof. At the very least however, you can brag to your friends that you paid someone to punch themselves in the balls whenever you wanted them to and have written proof. And that, my nonfriend, is priceless.

xXx-boston-b-
ukkake-xXx

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I won’t drop a nuclear warhead on your front lawn and instead hand one to you personally. Afterward, I will let you test my doom-ray.

I’ll command my pet black hole not to swallow you up.

I’ll eat a bum.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ILL LET YOU EAT MY **** LIKE FUNNELGIRL STYLE, THATS WORTH 8BP

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

If you give me the 8BP I won’t pull the trigger.

Kaplowitz

Avatar: 11602 Sun Nov 09 21:48:19 -0500 2008

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I deserve this because if I will stop making you dinner if you dont. I will still suck your male reproductive organ though.

vivian

[vivians klan none -
can join
]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

give me the bp and i will elt you **** my mother and i will aslo let you **** my cats if you dont want that then how abought i let you **** Jeff Dunham i will let you **** my tight twat and arse all you want and i will even bear your xhildren

Meepman

[Loople warriors]

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I don’t deserve those brownie points. Give them to me and I’ll just waste them and soon forget I even had them.

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

OKAY HERE’S THE DEAL… I WILL KIDNAPP YOUR FAMILLY WITH NY NINJAS

Convict

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

If you give me those BP, I will commit weeaboo genocide. I’ll think up creative ways to exterminate every last one of those ****ers from the face of this earth. I’ll lure them into convention halls and gas them. Perhaps I’ll burn them alive. They are, afterall, just as flamable as Jews, amirite? I’ll slice them open and devour their entrails, I’ll kill them and copulate their corpses. I’ll slice them open and copulate their entrails with my male reproductive organ covered in saltwater, because it’s awwwwwwright. I’d happily experiment on them to find better and more creative ways to kill them. Indeed, it would be a Japanophile Holocaust; all in your name. (I’ll even nuke Japan, and actually destroy it this time)

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Here is my story.

There I was minding my own business when ninjas attacked! But they weren’t just regular ninjas…they were ALIEN ninjas…FROM SPACE! Now they have me in their ALIEN SPACESHIP and they told me,”We will destroy your planet…unless you beat this idiotic web game.” How they spoke in english, I have no idea. So here I am begging you for bp for the buying of EP 2 to save the human race… unless you want to explode the earth and have to live on Mercury(too hot) or Saturn(poisonous) or Urbum(UR bum LOL). SO give me the bp(catchy isn’t it?)Log in to see images!

Mister_bum

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

I will give you a sea of rapeable lolis.

Any age up to 14, I can give to you.

Even newborns if you want.

Hell, I can let you **** a woman giving birth.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

OFFER 1: I’ll write you an erotica and draw any 3 individual rule 34’s you want, plus a free Rick Astley Rule 34.

AllisonInvis-
ible

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

If you DON’T give me the BP, as a woman, I’ll continue to stay out of the kitchen, on the internets, and on the rare occasion I cook, it will be fully clothed.

Also, no mammary glands or gtfo.

Now how could you let the world come to this?!

KOL Addict

[WeChall]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m just a normal player in the vast society of Forumwarz. However I’m caring and I’m willing to help you and anyone else. I also think that you are a good player so keep it up!

greyskiesind-
ustry

[Fetus Fight Club]

Level 27 Troll

I LET MASTERTAYLES PUT HIS male reproductive organ IN MY bum. MORE THAN ONCE.

call me

put on the dead rat

I’m not trying to win anything here. I just wanna make you lol; I already got a brownie point. :BUNCAT:

I think you should just split it up and give it to the backyard mafia, you sim-dorm-living bowl-wearing little duck.

brukka brukka, male reproductive organa****a

you know Tempusfabulous person is too poor to buy BP.

I HOPE YOU SEE THIS TEMPUS I LOVE YOU

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!