Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun I think it is time to seriously consider increasing the daily and max forum visits.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think it should be raised to 6 daily/18 max forum visits.

Cannabis_clo-
ck

[The rage against C-
annabis-Clock
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

tha’d be pretty cool but then episode 2 would be even shorter

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Agreed. Maybe not for the new players, but for the people who have finished episode 2, as a kind of reward.

You could argue that this would upset Dom, but who honestly plays Dom that hasn’t finished Episode 2?

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

King Krimson Posted:

Agreed. Maybe not for the new players, but for the people who have finished episode 2, as a kind of reward.

You could argue that this would upset Dom, but who honestly plays Dom that hasn’t finished Episode 2?

Well, if we don’t count that free part of episode 2, i didn’t even start episode 2 and i try to win Dom.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

was Posted:

I think it should be raised to 6 daily/18 max forum visits.

Why? Four seems fine. Raising the cap would be reasonable, but 4/day seems perfectly fine.

Metty

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

King Krimson Posted:

My Hacker Alt took 4 Trophies in Dom last week. Finished the week at level 14, finished Episode one, hadn’t started Episode two.

So… **** you?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

King Krimson Posted:

This is a terrible idea.

you should have my title or something

if this is approved you need to reduce the scoop gain from solo vanilla

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I think getting the upgraded internet connection should result in getting 5 visits/day.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

4 for a streak.

4 for a domination.

4 just fits so perfectly. Any more would strain on the site and **** up getting streaks.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

I don’t know about visits per day. It’d be cool, but it’d probably only complicate things. I do think we need a bigger cap though, like 16 or 20.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

BlankTH Posted:

I don’t know about visits per day. It’d be cool, but it’d probably only complicate things. I do think we need a bigger cap though, like 16 or 20.

I think 20 would be a good cap. It would let people save all their visits for the weekend, in case they can’t play during the week or something. I don’t know if that would cause problems with bandwidth etc. though.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Well they could have it as a reward for finishing EP2, then non serious players wouldn’t be affected.

Also with all the BP people are buying the server should be able to handle it.Log in to see images!

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I would love to see the cap increased, but I think 4 visits/day is enough.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If the cap is increased, that also messes with dom – a minority will save 5 days, rather than 3 days visits for the next week, giving them a big advantage. Players would also be able to save more visits to raid/whatever on the last day, giving others less time to knock down any scoop towers they build. Less visits would be wasted setting up longer solo raids, as you’d be doing 2 solo raids in place of 3.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Inertia Posted:

This is a terrible idea.

you should have my title or something

But I don’t have terrible ideas all the time.

And, let’s be honest here, the top dom players have all finished ep2, and have got all the best equipment and, uh, silt.

The odds are clearly balanced in their favour. How could extra visits distinguish that gap any more?

Spiticus

Level 65 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

4 for a streak.

4 for a domination.

4 just fits so perfectly. Any more would strain on the site and **** up getting streaks.

It fits so perfectly because it’s all based off the 4 a day visits. If the amount were raised, then the streak and dom would also be raised to balance things out.

Teh Haxx0rz

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

For the server the bigger max is probably a bad thing, since then the weekend will have lots of activity and during the week, less.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

CaptainDDL Posted:

I would love to see the cap increased, but I think 4 visits/day is enough.

This.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!