Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Acid Flux's Awesome Ppwn Shoppe Report – Updated Regularly! (Check for the Weekly Trivia Question!)

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

No. No Cotton Candy. Sorry. You’ll have to ask your mother.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

12/01/2008 —- Finally, something other than the D&Bs!

Prodded™

* Max Sexiness +125

* Charisma +4

* Defense +4

* Offense +4

———————————————————————

This brings up a interesting point. Originally, only Camwhores & Trolls could wear Glbumes. So, obviously some of the Glbumes were designed with Trolls in mind. But now that Hackers & PermaNoobs are part of the game, shouldn’t we start seeing Glbumes designed for them as well?

For example, I could easily see Glbumes that add to your Processing Power, maybe something like those MyVu glbumes that you can hook up to you mpeg player and watch your videos privately.

So, how about it? Any talk yet of designing new glbumes for the new clbumes?

Godpear

Avatar: 88301 Fri Mar 27 14:13:50 -0400 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 23 Permanoob

“Moron”

Hey! There’s a wierd item there too, spaminator 2000 software. It’s not available to hackers or at warez or von nuemann’s!

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

LOL

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 12/01/2008 10:03PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Luchesi Posted:

Hey! There’s a wierd item there too, spaminator 2000 software. It’s not available to hackers or at warez or von nuemann’s!

Can any Hacker with access to Episode 2 Shops confirm that this is a Unique Item?

Edit: Never mind, it’s a ‘Useless Junk’ category item. But thanks for spotting and reporting, Luchesi!

Acid Flux edited this message on 12/01/2008 10:05PM

8-Bit Raepdog

Avatar: 73875 Fri Jan 02 18:59:46 -0500 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

It is.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Hmm, so for software collectors, this might be a necessary grab. I know there are a few people out there that like to keep certain types of items. And thematically, it does make sense for a Hacker to have ‘Useless’ Software.

Hmm, I wonder, what if there was a way to reclbumify your favorite Junk Items as ‘Personal Favorites’? That way, you could keep your oddball collection and still do a mbum Junk selloff evry day at the Ppwn Shoppe.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Acid Flux Posted:

Hmm, so for software collectors, this might be a necessary grab. I know there are a few people out there that like to keep certain types of items. And thematically, it does make sense for a Hacker to have ‘Useless’ Software.

Hmm, I wonder, what if there was a way to reclbumify your favorite Junk Items as ‘Personal Favorites’? That way, you could keep your oddball collection and still do a mbum Junk selloff evry day at the Ppwn Shoppe.

That and unique equipment would be cool.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Interesting; it looks like you can now buy your own copy of Net Tranny OverProtect™ for a mere pittance at the Ppwn Shoppe.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I just purchased two Net Trannies, so I don’t see any real problem with getting more of them.

Poll: How many Net Trannies should I buy?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I just purchased two Net Trannies, so I don’t see any real problem with getting more of them.

Poll: How many Net Trannies should I buy?

Note that once you finish Li’l pony groomers with this on and talk to li’l billy, there’s no way to remove net trannie. You’re stuck with it and never able to go into li’l pony groomers with all the pedos under normal cirgreat timesstances.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Dog Spray is in the Ppwn Shoppe. Dont buy it.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I already had a lot of nettranny’s from von neumann. for free.

although it was a lot more clicking

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

**** I bought it thinking it was an item you could sell like cd software..

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

12/03/2008 —- Gay-Ban™ Aviator Glbumes

Gay-Ban™

* Max Sexiness +150

* Charisma +6

* Offense +8

These Gay-Ban aviators are so sexy, they’ve been known to turn gay men straight on sight alone…and occasionally, straight men bi (for some reason).

This is what Kelly McGillis’ character in Top Gun wore, the day she proved that “DVDA” is not merely theoretical. Goose, Slider, Maverick and Wolfman all shoved their male reproductive organs into her crotchal holes simultaneously, giving new meaning to the term “wingman.”

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

12/04/2008 —- Gay-Ban™ Aviator Glbumes... again

Gay-Ban™

* Max Sexiness +150

* Charisma +6

* Offense +8

These Gay-Ban aviators are so sexy, they’ve been known to turn gay men straight on sight alone…and occasionally, straight men bi (for some reason).

This is what Kelly McGillis’ character in Top Gun wore, the day she proved that “DVDA” is not merely theoretical. Goose, Slider, Maverick and Wolfman all shoved their male reproductive organs into her crotchal holes simultaneously, giving new meaning to the term “wingman.”

—————————————————————————————————-

Edit: Hmm, it appears that this is the second time in a row that we’ve had the same glbumes (and it looks like similar items) in the Ppwn Shoppe for two days in a row. Has anyone else noticed this?

Acid Flux edited this message on 12/04/2008 9:11AM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Acid Flux Posted:

12/04/2008 —- Gay-Ban™ Aviator Glbumes... again

Gay-Ban™

* Max Sexiness +150

* Charisma +6

* Offense +8

—————————————————————————————————-

Edit: Hmm, it appears that this is the second time in a row that we’ve had the same glbumes (and it looks like similar items) in the Ppwn Shoppe for two days in a row. Has anyone else noticed this?

The reset counter thing is broken. You’ll notices that you didn’t get any deliveries either.

For some reason, we did get visits though.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Ah, that explains it. Well then, I guess the Report will have to be delayed for a bit.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

12/04/2008 —- Reading Glbumes & Crazy Star Glbumes

Reading Glbumes

* Max Sexiness +5

Ah, your trusty ol’ readin’ glbumes. Cain’t forgit these on your way to the drugstore to pick up yer gubmint-sponsored ‘scription drugs! The text on them thar bottles is so gosh-darn small, how they reckon anyone’s could s’posed to read ‘em?

Consarn it!

—————————————

Crazy Star Glbumes

* Max Douchebaggery +50

Do you suffer from too much sex with multiple hot women? Put on these glbumes and your problem — consistently rabid, sweaty, monkey sex with many gorgeous females — will plague you no longer.

———————————————

Keep adding to the Collection!

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Seriously, emo kids should get to wear glbumes.

Not just because of the whole balancing flezz earning between clbumes thing (re-re’s can get more charisma than me? What?) but also because glbumes are a huge part of emo kid flavor…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!