Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Stronger forums are not fun.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Logic being missed here.

The highest difficulty level forum right now is 33. Not 35. Not 35+. 33. I know that difficulty of forum doesn’t always match expected level to fight it, but it usually is pretty good indicator (and in theory, it really should be as it makes for a very clear ‘this is how hard this forum is’ distinction).

It really shouldn’t be giving level 35s trouble in the same way level 12s don’t expect Coral Springs to have them on the ropes. The difficulty isn’t wrong…but it isn’t right for the difficulty warnings that it puts out. It feels crude and overfar as what it’s done. I’ve stopped playing my hacker since it happened and I’ll see where it’s at when my troll finishes his streak and goes back to starting with those forums. I don’t have an incentive at all as far as I can tell to struggle against them though. Maybe I’ll see the moar is really neat and that’ll inspire banging against it. But otherwise, all they offer in game is ‘challenge for the sake of challenge’ rather than ‘challenge as part of exciting goal’.

Edit:

And really, in general, no thread should be doing close to as much damage as the max heal items. Maybe it’s a side effect of all the off over def stuff, but if it isn’t, really, it’s nutsy. The ‘only attack when it misses’ strategy is silly, and I can’t believe its fun for anyone but the challenge hounds… who should be playing rere’s anyway if they want that.

KindFearlessLeader edited this message on 12/02/2008 10:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!