Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature ATTN ALL: User Poll to have Klan Wars on FWZ (is this awesome y/y?)
Poll: Should we allow Klan wars on ForumWarz?
You must be logged in to vote.

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

Here’s the pitch:

FWZ can’t put out episodes fast enough to satisfy the user base, most of the die hards were done in a week and even the slow pokes like myself that refused to by ep2 because we’re monstrous homogays are nearing the end of the haul for ep2. Incit is made of pure cancer so really, there is very little to keep people here besides IDC, which sometimes provides lulz.

In the interest of adding a new dimension to the site for increased activity I propose that klans be allowed to opt that their klan forum is public and be able to bumign officers to mod the forums who can delete, edit, ban or accept members into the forums (auto accept should be an option also). What does this mean?

Klan wars can actually happen. Will most people be apathetic? Probably at first, but sooner or later someone will get offended about absolutely nothing important that occurred on the internet and then the drama will ensue, the klan wars will start up and lulz will occur. It creates an us VS them mentality between the klans making for a whole new game within the game, only this time there is no points or flezz, just lulz and anti lulz. Klans rise and fall and all the while the site sees more activity, gets are larger user base due to the inherent drama and eventually sells more copies of ep3. this idea came to be because so many klan members talked trash about other klans yet ultimately absolutely nothing came of it besides e-blue balls.

What needs to happen:

-Klan search page

-users klan appears next to avatar in klan page posts

-Klan Mod control page to bumign privaleges, set to public/private, accept/ban new users, accept/ban new members.

-For added retardation owners could set war/peace status with other klans

Possible drawbacks:

-someone might lose their iPod over internet drama, an unlikely event which TOS will prevent (if it doesn’t already) site responsibility for actions of idiot users. This could happen now too, and frequently does all over the internet. There is no protecting yourself from idiots on the net as a site owner, they are an inevitability.

-someone might cry to the site admins that people on the internet aren’t nice.

Possible boons:

-more activity/drama

-more cash

-bigger mammary glands

-longer lasting erections.

Why should you care?

You shouldn’t, GTFO.

Why is this awesome?

Because I said so, and I’m on the internet so my opinion matters, RAWR!

If you disagree with me you are wrong and gay.

Why don’t you just make an alt?

The purpose of this is not to join the klan for spying, it’s to go and take a dump on the front lawn of your neighbor because he cut you off on the highway and gave you the finger. You can still join as an alt for the purpose of entrenching and spying though, as that would still give people a reason to have alts with klans, providing an additional exploitation to those that manned up and paid for the game.

Why should they be able to toggle public views and who they accept or ban?

Without a system of control the owner can’t delegate how their forum operates, so they might as well not have one. Of course, any klan who doesn’t open their forums up publicly is automatically labeled as a giant woman's genitals that can’t take the heat. Banning would be to kill the account that does nothing but spam your board or, if you really are a woman's genitals that can’t take the heat, then you can ban due to bum hurt. Editing features are always fun as a board owner when dealing with undesirables because it gives you an auto QFT manuever. I’ve run a few boards where the mods have edit wars as well, which is always a nice sign of bum-hurt apocalypse.

EVIL TROUT

THIS IS DELICIOUS IDEA CAKE, YOU MUST EAT IT

plus the modifications are minimal, that’s like 3 basic ages with a few functions to add, some of which you probably already have and the rest you can copy and paste from phpbb.

final note:

power to the people, if enough of a user base gets behind something the owners are likely to back it just for the sake of giving the people what they want, which in this case should be violent and bloody lulz.

disclaimer: you can’t actually reach through the internet and cause physical harm to someone, thus as long as you have a thick skin this should be no big deal you stupid hippie.

akkonline.com

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Did somebody say bad idea?

Cuz im pretty sure i heard somebody say bad idea!

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

AKK

Level 33 Troll

[quote]AKK Posted:

If you disagree with me you are wrong and gay.

akkonline.com

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

This is a good idea, but it wouldn’t really fill the PVP void that’s very present here.

Going into a forum battle with your klans and another klan a shared health bar would be a better PVP solution to implement, possibly with customisable attacks for each klan.

Or a free for all, against other players. Peen an deliveries would be given, both dependant on how many players/what level they are you’ve beaten. this would involve creating a new cred system for fights against players.

It may be difficult to implement, perhaps, but in the long run probably more fun and true to the game than incit or domination.

EDIT: AKK, have you ever noticed you have the peen of Satan?

King Krimson edited this message on 11/29/2008 5:26AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

I am the wizard that did it.

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Invariel Posted:

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/339890

Have an original thought.

I refuse. **** your mother.

akkonline.com

AKK

Level 33 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

This is a good idea, but it wouldn’t really fill the PVP void that’s very present here.

Going into a forum battle with your klans and another klan a shared health bar would be a better PVP solution to implement, possibly with customisable attacks for each klan.

Or a free for all, against other players. Peen an deliveries would be given, both dependant on how many players/what level they are you’ve beaten. this would involve creating a new cred system for fights against players.

It may be difficult to implement, perhaps, but in the long run probably more fun and true to the game than incit or domination.

EDIT: AKK, have you ever noticed you have the peen of Satan?

I wasn’t really looking to fill a PVP void, I’d do that in a different manner, one that would require extensively more programming. This fix has a different purpose and requires very little.

akkonline.com

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

the burning pee will win this poll

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Apparently, but I’m still for the idea.

BUMP THIS ****, fabulous person

akkonline.com

AKK

Level 33 Troll

apparently burning takes it.

akkonline.com

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Call me on skype: stupidmonkeyman

Raepdog-In-P-
eace

Avatar: 73876 Sun Oct 19 02:11:32 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Pee burning will be the biggest of all responses.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Too much trolling in this thread. All from the OP. But what did I expect from AKK?

Moving to Klan Talk. Have at him.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!