Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz This Thread May Hit Too Close To Home

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

There is a serious problem with racism and racial slurs on this site. It is not only inherently wrong, but it is outright evil. It should not be acceptable to through the word “fine upstanding member of society” around so freely. Furthermore it should be an outright bannable offense if the word is used in a thread titled due to the active topics board. It goes beyond racism it strikes at a very real problem on this site…

Lemme go on a tangent here for a moment…

I understand that this is a game devoted to a simulated internet user experience. That trolling and general douchebaggery are not only ideals here, but more to the point hey are morals. It is perfectly obvious to me that this game is a haven for trolls, whiny emos, and camwhores. I leave hackers out of it because nobody likes script kiddies. However, this should not be used as a blanket excuse for racism and gay bashing. In truth, those who stand behind that excuse are cowards devoid of any worth or personal value.

Back to the point…

It should not be acceptable, warranted, or even smiled upon that the word “fine upstanding member of society” is used so frequently here. fabulous personz0r loses meaning, fine upstanding member of society doesn’t. For those few African-Americans that play this game and are jaded enough not to care, fine, whatever. However, the pervasive use of this word is a ward to any others that might be valued members of the community.

Nazi’s and Racists are not cool. They are cowards who hide behind anonymity and likely would not utter the word in the presence of a black person, much less use it to the point of nausea.

This is ****ing Pathetic.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

I’m in agreement with that. I know this guy, when your driving with him own the street he’ll just yell racial slurs out the window. The internet is kinda like a moving car.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

No, it is a series of tubes.

And fine upstanding member of society. Goddamn ****ing fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of societycrackeridontknowanaslurforasianornativeamerican.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

STGill Posted:

I’m in agreement with that. I know this guy, when your driving with him own the street he’ll just yell racial slurs out the window. The internet is kinda like a moving car.

?

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Big Brother Posted:

No, it is a series of tubes.

And fine upstanding member of society. Goddamn ****ing fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of societycrackeridontknowanaslurforasianornativeamerican.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Xylon Posted:

For those few African-Americans that play this game and are jaded enough not to care, fine, whatever.

Hello!

My guide to using fine upstanding member of society on the internet:

– Say it and joke in a semi-appropriate situation: fine with me.

– Actually mean to use it as a racial epithet to degrade African people: **** I WILL CUT YOU.

#include <iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout << “Sup, fabulous persons!\n”;

}

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

So is it more acceptable to say “I genuinely hate those of African decent, and wish that they would be eliminated” or “I like fine upstanding member of societys, they make good fine upstanding member of society music and doesn’t afraid of anything, especially other fine upstanding member of societys.”

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Xylon Posted:

There is a serious problem with racism and racial slurs on this site. It is not only inherently wrong, but it is outright evil. It should not be acceptable to through the word “fine upstanding member of society” around so freely. Furthermore it should be an outright bannable offense if the word is used in a thread titled due to the active topics board. It goes beyond racism it strikes at a very real problem on this site…

Lemme go on a tangent here for a moment…

I understand that this is a game devoted to a simulated internet user experience. That trolling and general douchebaggery are not only ideals here, but more to the point hey are morals. It is perfectly obvious to me that this game is a haven for trolls, whiny emos, and camwhores. I leave hackers out of it because nobody likes script kiddies. However, this should not be used as a blanket excuse for racism and gay bashing. In truth, those who stand behind that excuse are cowards devoid of any worth or personal value.

Back to the point…

It should not be acceptable, warranted, or even smiled upon that the word “fine upstanding member of society” is used so frequently here. fabulous personz0r loses meaning, fine upstanding member of society doesn’t. For those few African-Americans that play this game and are jaded enough not to care, fine, whatever. However, the pervasive use of this word is a ward to any others that might be valued members of the community.

Nazi’s and Racists are not cool. They are cowards who hide behind anonymity and likely would not utter the word in the presence of a black person, much less use it to the point of nausea.

This is ****ing Pathetic.

I’m gay. I don’t complain when people say ‘fabulous person’ all the time, do I?

I ****ing love Tylenol

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

The surge of bumholes feel so strongly compelled to say fine upstanding member of society for the sake of saying fine upstanding member of society proves my point to infinity. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I can help Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Where the **** is Laguna when you need him??

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!