Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Vivian

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Wait, I missed this. Was out shopping. If Viv threatened suicide, who really gives a ****? People who are going to commit suicide don’t give themselves chances to be talked down. This is an obvious cry for attention from an emo. If you’re going to do that ****, do it quietly so I don’t have to read bad threads about children demanding attention. And princess, if it does kill itself, please, seek me out. I will gladly choke you and your transgendered ****-toy out like pathetic e-tough you are threatening people through FW.Log in to see images!

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Deific Blunder Posted:

Wait, I missed this. Was out shopping. If Viv threatened suicide, who really gives a ****? People who are going to commit suicide don’t give themselves chances to be talked down. This is an obvious cry for attention from an emo. If you’re going to do that ****, do it quietly so I don’t have to read bad threads about children demanding attention. And princess, if it does kill itself, please, seek me out. I will gladly choke you and your transgendered ****-toy out like pathetic e-tough you are threatening people through FW.Log in to see images!

You’re my hero. lol

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Princess DragonRape Posted:

I’m already married. But that doesn’t stop me from making trouble for him.

You’re going to bombard him with the pictures of your spouse’s male reproductive organ? Please say “yes”. Log in to see images!

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

BloodNymph Posted:

If someone is going to threaten suicide on forumwarz, there is either something really wrong with them and the world is better off without them…or they are faking

QFT. If I was to get a gun and decide to paint my wallpapers red, I wouldn’t ****ing bother anyone and make a god damned drama about it. I’d just say a few byes and do it. 18 silent months later, people would figure it out.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Deific Blunder Posted:

Wait, I missed this. Was out shopping. If Viv threatened suicide, who really gives a ****? People who are going to commit suicide don’t give themselves chances to be talked down. This is an obvious cry for attention from an emo. If you’re going to do that ****, do it quietly so I don’t have to read bad threads about children demanding attention. And princess, if it does kill itself, please, seek me out. I will gladly choke you and your transgendered ****-toy out like pathetic e-tough you are threatening people through FW.Log in to see images!Quoted for Win and Awesome.

Although it needs more daggers. **** choking people, stabbing & slashing someone who acts tough while screaming “WHERE IS YOUR fabulous person DEITY NOW???” to death is where it`s at.

[Peter Nguyen]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!