Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Tonight we raided INCIT

Capn_Fever

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Troll

CAPN_FEVER IS A STUPID PUN

facialimpediment Posted:

DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG

Seriously I just play incit because it’s funny as hell, the chocolate scoop situation seems fine using just the forumbuildr.

UH OH

DROPSHIPS

This. Sure you can try and rig INCIT, but generally better ones win (unless a whole group that’s about 3/4 the normal voting group’s size comes in to intentionally rig it) but the low scoop argument pretty much makes that moot—even if you DO rig it, they can get max 12 scoops an hour. I don’t see the point about ****ing about something that you did to show it COULD be done after forcing it through yourselves when pretty much no one else is gonna do it because it’s not worth it.

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Where did I say anyone should get banned?

I just think this was a rather pointless “raid.” People who play INCIT a lot (like myself) already know about all of the problems that plague the game, the terrible entries, the blatant dumpvoting, the win-stealing, the meme-spouting, and all the other forms of inanity that are rampant. As far as abusing it for scoops, like many have already pointed out, Buildr is a lot more efficient for that, unless you’re that desperate for the 12 scoops an hour that have to be distributed amongst the raiding klan members.

INCIT is a cesspool, but it’s our cesspool. Could you kindly not raid or troll it if you have no real interest in it? We have a hard enough time trying to promote actual creativity and humor as it is.

There exists a hexagonal room containing every possible instance of Jorge Luis Borges molesting me.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

LEAVE INCIT ALONE!!!!!Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

This is not a big deal why not just disqualify the klan member’s dom for this round or negate there scoops to zero.

There needs to be punishment for this, but not anything so harsh. People are going with there Fran bloodlust and Fran is calling it trolling.

To be honest everyone is sorta being little ****es and wants to ban everyone they disagree with, which is p gay.

Give a punishment to fit the crime, the crime being INCIT, so the punishment should be small.

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

Raepdog Posted:

This is not a big deal why not just disqualify the klan member’s dom for this round or negate there scoops to zero.

Raepdog Posted:

Give a punishment to fit the crime, the crime being INCIT, so the punishment should be small.

How does zeroing someone’s scoop count fit a crime that earned maybe six scoops, tops, among seven people, while having the side effect of possibly negating any forum raiding they did, which doesn’t impact INCIT at all? A better punishment would be forcing them to actually play INCIT, or to prevent them from playing it for a time.

Invariel edited this message on 11/27/2008 1:22PM

I am the wizard that did it.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I like how Brainfreeze pretty much keeps saying they’re sorry and saying they didn’t do anything wrong in the same breath. Log in to see images!

If you’re going to be a male reproductive organ about Incit and screw with it because you hate it so much you can’t just ignore it, don’t try to excuse yourself with “oh I was proving a point”. Just… own up to it and move on.

(also I don’t think TSB has ever tried to exploit scoops when we’ve messed with incit or forumbuildr, making us bastions of moral superiority in comparison)

(also ban all of brainfreeze for a week, it would be hilarious)

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Raepdog Posted:

Again, we didn’t break the rules.

crayoncakes Posted:

I like how Brainfreeze pretty much keeps saying they’re sorry and saying they didn’t do anything wrong in the same breath. Log in to see images!

We’re sorry for trolling, but we didn’t do anything bannable.

crayoncakes Posted:

If you’re going to be a male reproductive organ about Incit and screw with it because you hate it so much you can’t just ignore it, don’t try to excuse yourself with “oh I was proving a point”. Just… own up to it and move on.

We were, and we did.

crayoncakes Posted:

(also I don’t think TSB has ever tried to exploit scoops when we’ve messed with incit or forumbuildr, making us bastions of moral superiority in comparison)

We weren’t doing it for the scoops. We did it for the lulz. It isn’t even almost worth doing it for the scoops.

crayoncakes Posted:

(also ban all of brainfreeze for a week, it would be hilarious)

*sigh*

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Invariel Posted:

How does zeroing someone’s scoop count fit a crime that earned maybe six scoops, tops, among seven people, while having the side effect of possibly negating any forum raiding they did, which doesn’t impact INCIT at all? A better punishment would be forcing them to actually play INCIT, or to prevent them from playing it for a time.

Force them to get 10 legit INCIT wins, a council of Orb/Poe/HolySmurf decides if they are funny enough to count.

There exists a hexagonal room containing every possible instance of Jorge Luis Borges molesting me.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

crayoncakes Posted:

this. next time dont make a thread about how you ****ed up incit

request move closet of shame/general rp

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Invariel Posted:

From someone who has applied to Brainfeeze I hold your kaln in high standings, but you broke the rules. Forced the play the game? Thats a silly punishment that no one else would get.

Remove the INCIT wins from there profile, take away some scoops, add a strike to there record, maybe even a day ban.. but most of all take this as an opportunity to update and tweak INCIT, make some good out of this.

Though Brainfeeze is populated by mostly FW higher ups, and bff’s of a admin, so this puts JB in an awkward position I really dont care much though but someone has to balance out the very special in this

conversation.

Finish this scandal so I can reapply. I actually almost once made a post in ED about this, “Chocolate Scoop Raids”. No one remembers when 8VD made an announcement about 50% more wins. Hell, we at 7VD sorta did this accidentally, just without ever saying this and liking the same unfunny flexible phrase.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Jwred5 Posted:

Tonight we proved our irrelevence to the world

ok

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

Raepdog Posted:

From someone who has applied to Brainfeeze I hold your kaln in high standings, but you broke the rules.

I do hope you mean the collective “you” and not the specific “you” – I showed up in INCIT to play a round or two, and berated my klanmates for the trolling they did. As for “the rules”, no rules were broken.

Raepdog Posted:

Remove the INCIT wins from there profile, take away some scoops, add a strike to their record, maybe even a day ban. but most of all take this as an opportunity to update and tweak INCIT, make some good out of this.

This is a reasonable suggestion for a punishment, if rules had been broken.

Raepdog Posted:

Though Brainfeeze is populated by mostly FW higher ups, and bff’s of a admin, so this puts JB in an awkward position

Once again, stop attributing to the entire klan the actions of six or seven of its members.

Raepdog Posted:

I really dont care much though but someone has to balance out the very special in this conversation.

By adding more very special to the conversation? Thanks for that.

Raepdog Posted:

Finish this scandal so I can reapply.

Feel free. Hell, send your app to me and I’ll post it on the forum, just like everyone else’s app.

Raepdog Posted:

I actually almost once made a post in ED about this, “Chocolate Scoop Raids”. No one remembers when 8VD made an announcement about 50% more wins. Hell, we at 7VD sorta did this accidentally, just without ever saying this and liking the same unfunny flexible phrase.

Are you, therefore, asking for a retroactive ban for yourself, or was it okay when you did it but uncool now? I realize it’s not against the rules, I just want to hear your angle.

I am the wizard that did it.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I think it just boils down to one simple thing here… If Brainfreeze can do it, why not everyone else?

It’s simple enough. Either ban Brainfreeze or allow everyone to enjoy INCIT.

Drake Osiris

[Neo Mobius]

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Or shut up and move on.

I realize this has some of you up in arms, but look at it this way: It’s been a day or two already. Crotch Zombie has probably seen this already and decided the only action that needs to be taken is working on INCIT, if even that.

Something would have been done by now if what the seven of Brainfreeze did was actually bannable.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

we not broak ruls just close thread MC and gtodfo

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Invariel Posted:

Are you, therefore, asking for a retroactive ban for yourself, or was it okay when you did it but uncool now? I realize it’s not against the rules, I just want to hear your angle.

Almost did. Now that my chances for Brainfreeze have been dashed I must say without bias you guys did wrong, but it was like robbing a closed down 7/11.

They got nothing why not just remove the scoops and forget it? People only care about this due to there Fran bloodlust. Just hall of shame this and get over it.

7VibratingLangston edited this message on 11/27/2008 8:30PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

People only care about this due to there Fran bloodlust.

Exactly.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Fran Posted:

Exactly.

You do sort of have a personality that draws it. Not a bad thing.

Well its time for me to make my own klan. I need a name…

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

There is no ****ing reason to ban them. They were proving a point. They proved it quite well.

Is INCIT broken? Yes, yes it is. I don’t think scoops should be rewarded for winning INCIT, it’s there for fun. Not everything has to be competitive, you know.

Yeah, people are spamming fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societymale reproductive organSmale reproductive organSmale reproductive organS. They should be ****ing dragged out into the street and shot for thinking it’s amusing, and so should the people that vote for it because of it’s comical value.

My question is this: Why does INCIT have to be competitive? Hell, why does forumbuildr have to be competitive? I can understand the voting system, but scoops? Why not just milestone e-peens? That applies to INCIT, too. Again, not everything needs to be competitive. Pwning forums makes sense for competitiveness, since no one is actually working together.

I personally love INCIT, it’s a good time waster when Flamebate is slow and I’m out of Forum visits. There are a lot of treasures in the Hall of ****. INCIT shouldn’t be aborted, rather, it should be fixed. Get rid of the scoops thing, first of all. As proved, people can just spam fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of society and get friends to vote for it. Easy scoops. That should be bannable, yes, but the 8 people that were spamming it earlier were doing it to prove a point. They shouldn’t be banned. Second of all, add some e-peens for INCIT. Basic Milestone achievements. You know, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, whatever. Just those two things would help INCIT out.

Maybe it’s just because I’m not a dominationfabulous person or whatever you crazy people call them, but scoops for INCIT and forumbuildr alike are useless.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Since we’re in RP now..

Douchous Maximus Posted:

I’d just say any member who knew that it was a bannable offense, (so far you, but maybe others) should be permabanned, and have to start over, since you guys lobbied for the rule that prevented what you had just done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes* AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!