Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Tonight we raided INCIT

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Right I get it, you guys sat there and blatantly broke the rules, even knew you were doing so, and suddenly its okay because you’re willing to take punishment?

No, that’s not punishment. Not in the vaguest of degrees. For it to be a punishment it has to actually mean something, this means NOTHING if you sit there and put your hands out, expecting the slap on the wrist.

Banning the whole Klan while harsh, will reinforce that your actions have farther reaching consequences than you think. Brainfreeze admitted to flagrant rule breaking, that members of their congregation lobbied to have put into place. This isn’t “oops my bad” this is “I knew what the consequences were and did it anyways”.

In fact, why stop at banning Brainfreeze? Maybe we should be taken out back and shot!

Catt although edited this message on 11/27/2008 2:27AM

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Fran Posted:

Don’t think I need to reply to something that contains only emotional rants instead of rationale. You’re only ****ed off because we posted this on the forums. If we didn’t actually went out of our way to comment, you’d ignore everything what happened. Trying to sound righteous doesn’t work, normally, because you fall on hypocrisy pretty fast.

I hope to see you making more posts to change INCIT in the future, and next time, with rationale, like we from Brainfreeze did. Not just a borderline nerd-rage because you want to see some bans for the lulz.

Right, so I give you a fully thought out response as to why banning you isn’t enough, because you blatantly broke rules you yourself put into place, and its “nerd rage?”

Who’s the troll here? What forum is this?

This is why you and I will never get along Fran, because you just see me as some sheep trying to play badbum for the Lulz. No, I was quite serious when I said, that I wanted the entire Klan Banned for flagrantly partaking in an action they knew to be a bannable offense.

Now that I see you didn’t seem to warn your comrades, I’d just say any member who knew that it was a bannable offense, (so far you, but maybe others) should be permabanned, and have to start over, since you guys lobbied for the rule that prevented what you had just done.

Ban jokes aren’t my way of creating lulz. I prefer good old fashioned trolling. I’m being serious when I say that I want to see harsher punishment than a three day ban, because you went in KNOWING what you had done was wrong.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Jwred5 Posted:

The only thing I regret is that we nearly became TSB. Log in to see images!

Stop saying this.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Jwred5 Posted:

You do realize that upvoting a poster and voting on submissions are two separate things right?

Klan Voting period, be it Forum Buildr or Incit in any form, has become a bannable offense. Your limited view of the scope is not in this case warranted. Mods have commented several times that using the backing of a klan to vote any submission into a position that gives advantage in any competition is now a bannable offense.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Banning the whole Klan while harsh, will reinforce that your actions have farther reaching consequences than you think. Brainfreeze admitted to flagrant rule breaking, that members of their congregation lobbied to have put into place. This isn’t “oops my bad” this is “I knew what the consequences were and did it anyways”.

By this logic, I call that all of Yiffz be banned because I’m sure they have some bumhole trolls that have been banned somewhere. *eye roll*

Can we all grow up and move on now. Some people did stuff. Other people didn’t do stuff. If CZ really cares, they can look in the logs and figure out who did what and ban appropriately. There’s no reason for anyone to get panties all in a wad. It’s public now and if they decide it’s bannable, they can ban.

Edit: in a *freaking huge* klan (at this point) 7 people took part in this. Hardly “the whole klan”. If you really want to call for a ban, call for a ban on the people that participated. Not people who were asleep/offline/unaware/otherwise didn’t participate.

spacekadt edited this message on 11/27/2008 2:31AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Klan Voting period, be it Forum Buildr or Incit in any form, has become a bannable offense. Your limited view of the scope is not in this case warranted. Mods have commented several times that using the backing of a klan to vote any submission into a position that gives advantage in any competition is now a bannable offense.

The wiki article, which was last edited by JB, doesn’t mention anything.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Some of them could leave Brainfreeze for a week and then it wont be considered klan voting anymore. Just like in Forumbuildr.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Request b& of entire brainfreeze klan for admitting to partaking in a bannable offense.

you do realize that the mods themselves will also be banned when you do this right

facialimpedi-
ment

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG

Seriously I just play incit because it’s funny as hell, the chocolate scoop situation seems fine using just the forumbuildr.

UH OH

DROPSHIPS

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

The wiki article, which was last edited by JB, doesn’t mention anything.

So, you’re going to take JB’s word over Evil Trout who said in that very thread,

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/303217

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m happy to add this to the list of bannable offenses going forward.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

sigh

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

ITT: Maximum Douche is extremely bumhurt.

Srsly, what’s all the whining about? We all apologised (not me, I’ll do it now. sorry), and the mods/admins will take action if they recon it’s needed. Also: you’re saying we should be permabanned because we did it on purpose, you mean to say all the other temp bans were users that didn’t mean to?

Just strop it, you’re embarressing yourself.

BlankTH edited this message on 11/27/2008 7:12AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

We should simply implement his idea on banning an entire klan if anyone on it is doing a bannable offense again or with knowledge of what they’re doing.

Then everyone would be banned (every klan has someone who got banned already) then we’d be happy.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Fran Posted:

We should simply implement his idea on banning an entire klan if anyone on it is doing a bannable offense again or with knowledge of what they’re doing.

Then everyone would be banned (every klan has someone who got banned already) then we’d be happy.

But I think ET actually wants some active players.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Douchous Maximus, as far as ‘the punishment has to mean something, or it has to be increased’...

No. You either enforce the rule, as written, or you allow for cirgreat timesstantial adjustments.

Just because you think that a temp-ban wouldn’t be an inconvenience to those that participated in the offense, that doesn’t mean the punishment should be increased.

You’re contradicting yourself: Do you want the rules to be enforced, as written, or do you want to allow for adjustment of the punishment based upon the impact of that punishment on the offender?

You cannot have it both ways. Pick one and stick with it.

Acid Flux edited this message on 11/27/2008 10:03AM

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I wasn’t home but I should be banned? boy that would make the game better!

Imho I think Douche should be banned for trolling this thread by repeatedly trying to change the subject of why incit is **** to being about banning people. One post was maybe ok, but over and over again, seriously?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

The guy is either trolling in GD, or possibly so out of touch with reality that we really just shouldn’t pay attention anymore.

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Man, I wish real life worked like FW.

“Okay, officer, I know I shot that guy in the face, but it was only to prove that we need harsher gun control laws. Plus, I’m really sorry about it.”

That would be awesome.

There exists a hexagonal room containing every possible instance of Jorge Luis Borges molesting me.

Ravnus

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I applaud your ability to miss the point while making an inane comparison. Congratulations.

Raiding INCIT isn’t a bannable offense. It’s not in the Wiki list of things that will get you banned, which is the list of rules that can conceivably be accessed at any time. Until such time as it is a bannable offense, it is not a bannable offense.

Furthermore, the way to access the INCIT page, the Multiplayer tab, has the following to say about the various links on that page:

Multiplayer Tab Posted:

There are many ways to interact both cooperatively and competitively with other Forumwarz players.

* Cooperatively, such as playing with friends and upvoting each others’ entries. Note that klan voting is specifically disallowed by ForumBuildr according to this page, but no such restriction is made in INCIT.

* Competitively, such as playing against other people who are trying to get other entries to win so that your entry fails.

Multiplayer Tab Posted:

INCIT is a competitive multi-player game where you caption random photos to create “inspirational” posters. Note: INCIT is currently in ‘test’ mode.

* A game that is in test mode does not get people banned for “breaking” an aspect of it. The point of a test mode is to find the bugs and holes, so that they can be patched. That is what was done last night.

Please stop attacking my klanmates by trying to get them banned for things that fall completely within the rules of the game they are playing.

tl;dr section: People don’t get banned for playing by the rules. QQ.

Ravnus edited this message on 11/27/2008 12:17PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Jwred5 Posted:

The only thing I regret is that we nearly became TSB. Log in to see images!

youre still far away

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!