Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Dear Cheater:

Shanethe13

[Facepunch]

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Here is a Tubmail I just got from the CEO of Forum Warz Log in to see images! I thought it was pretty funny myself, so I’m just posting it for everyone else.

Dear Cheater;

Thank you for your recent interest in exploiting us. We regret to inform you that at the current time we are not interested in being penetrated anally by your unimpressive member. We understand that this statement may make you unhappy, so we have enclosed a rare E-Peen™ as a token of our appreciation for your valued patronage.

Please, take no offense. We simply don’t swing that way.

Seriously. It’s cool that you’re gay. We have plenty of gay friends…we just don’t have sex with them.

Evil Trout

CEO Forumwarz Corporation

P.S. We’re glad you’re enjoying the game and we’re happy to have you as a part of it

Zen

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Well, your profile appears to be blocked ? (link below your post is gone)

so, looks like you had a good one.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Oh Facepunch you and your fabulous personr-

oh

oh goddamnit :[

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

HEY EVIL TROUT WHY REWARD THEM FOR EXPLOITING A GLITCH YOU fabulous person I DEMAND YOU REMOVE THEIR CLAN SO WE CAN BE #2 AGAIN. ****ING fabulous personS. D’:

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

You should reward me and Nana though for bringing this motorcycle gang for justice

NEW YORK CITY AIN’T THE PLACE FOR THOSE HOOLIGANS Log in to see images!

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Seriously, these incorrigible ingrates should be punished most fiercely. Also I would like to be rewarded for having the dignity and moral fiber to not abuse an exploit that I potentially could have used had I known about it.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Veer Posted:

You should reward me and Nana though for bringing this motorcycle gang for justice

NAAAAARC

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Facepunch, failures, fabulous personry, forced fist****ing, etc.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Veer Posted:

I also agree with veer as it took quite a bit of internet detective work not on our part to uncover this underground gaggle of would exploiters and game ruiners.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

I also agree with veer as it took quite a bit of internet detective work not on our part to uncover this underground gaggle of would exploiters and game ruiners.

Remember that one time their Facepunch guard was all like “DO YOU HAVE YOUR Pbum” and we looked at each other, smiled, and then you said “yeah I got it right here PUNK” and beat the **** out of him and I kicked down the door and we beat the **** out of everyone in the room and then interrogated their leader to find their exploit

good times

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What exactly was the exploit? Not because I want to do any such thing, but because I’m curious.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

n00b65 Posted:

What exactly was the exploit? Not because I want to do any such thing, but because I’m curious.

you could change clbum and avatar repeatedly, getting beginning items in infinite qualities to sell

Dash

Level 7 Troll

The Mother-****ing GMan.

Not that you could really get that much from selling the starter items..

Lou Dog

[Facepunch]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

fallingeastward Posted:

HEY EVIL TROUT WHY REWARD THEM FOR EXPLOITING A GLITCH YOU fabulous person I DEMAND YOU REMOVE THEIR CLAN SO WE CAN BE #2 AGAIN. ****ING fabulous personS. D’:

There’s tonnes of people on Facepunch… just because one of them is homosexual, doesn’t mean you gotta slaughter us all.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I decided to reward them because out of the 15 people who used the exploit, 5 reported it, all within about a 45 minute time period. Exploits will happen, I have no problems with people trying them for fun then reporting them soon afterwards.

I also deleted all their emails and unclaimed items, so I really doubt anyone got a serious competitive edge out of it. As was pointed out, the resale value for those beginner items is low!

Also the reward was the infamous I’m Gay E-Peen™, so it’s nothing to go crazy over Log in to see images! Evil Trout edited this message on 02/17/2008 4:12PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

We got starter packs Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!