Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho so i'm going to try and beat the game without using any upgrade points... (spoilers)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Shii Posted:

EDIT: Now someone has to try to do without using .moar files or Upgrade points, haha.

That would be impossible, any forums outside Fitness fabulous personry would 1-shot you, and you’d have no defense to counter that… in fact the OP’s feat was only possible because of .moar files. Remove both and you’ll have a truly impossible task.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Well bud… You’ve mastered this game. You win!!!

And I agree with Fran, it’s just plain impossible to beat it with only 10 ego. C’mon, it’s common sense.

Rage_**** Posted:

Well bud… You’ve mastered this game. You win!!!

And I agree with Fran, it’s just plain impossible to beat it with only 10 ego. C’mon, it’s common sense.

it’s possible, you get the mouse rather quickly which gives you 30 ego to toy with which is enough to make it through fisheries and get better computers.

Papa Zito

[Disciples of Atrop-
os
]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Amazing.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

UPGRADE POINTS ARE FOR fabulous personS Posted:

it’s possible, you get the mouse rather quickly which gives you 30 ego to toy with which is enough to make it through fisheries and get better computers.

Well, the problem is getting to the mouse. I mean, even after that, it’s not gonna be easy. 80 ego IS POSSIBLE to bear with, but getting Plum PCs with 30 ego is just… well, not very easy to do.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Rage_**** Posted:

Well, the problem is getting to the mouse. I mean, even after that, it’s not gonna be easy. 80 ego IS POSSIBLE to bear with, but getting Plum PCs with 30 ego is just… well, not very easy to do.

That’s true. Also you couldn’t survive higher EP2 forums with only 80 Ego.. 130 if you’re lucky enough to get a +50 Ego glbumes from Ppwn Shoppe.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

That’s true. Also you couldn’t survive higher EP2 forums with only 80 Ego.. 130 if you’re lucky enough to get a +50 Ego glbumes from Ppwn Shoppe.

Which would need either mbumive luck and a mbumive amount of Flezz, judging that Ppwn Shoppe sells stuff way more expensive… oh yeah, not counting you have one single Frugality point, I guess…

EDIT: Fixed a misreading line.

Rage_Shit edited this message on 01/06/2009 9:51AM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Wow.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Wow, I’m against a peen for this. All he did was make the game longer. I know! I’ll beat the game useing only 1 visit a day! That surely deserves a peen! Good job for endureing it anyway.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 01/06/2009 1:34PM

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

Wow, I’m against a peen for this. All he did was make the game longer. I know! I’ll beat the game useing only 1 visit a day! That surely deserves a peen! Good job for endureing it anyway.

Well, try to do same as he did… you will make it eventually, but maybe the pain of going through it might help you notice how difficult that is…

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Rage_**** Posted:

Well, try to do same as he did… you will make it eventually, but maybe the pain of going through it might help you notice how difficult that is…

It’s not difficult whatsoever. It’s just a way to make the game longer/introduce more grind. At most it’s just boring.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

It’s not difficult whatsoever. It’s just a way to make the game longer/introduce more grind. At most it’s just boring.

Indeed, but hell, it was VERY boring for sure. Doesn’t that deserve an E-Peen?

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

impressive. you deserve a Really Special E-Peen™, just like FAIL, Else and ThisIsBull****.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Rage_**** Posted:

Indeed, but hell, it was VERY boring for sure. Doesn’t that deserve an E-Peen?

Might as well give a peen to the person who beat geronimo too! And a peen to every person who gets a epeen!

e-peen bickering aside, i’d like to thank whoever made the ad for the compliment.

also reminding anyone reading this that i’m still taking suggestions as to where to go after this.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

e-peen bickering aside, i’d like to thank whoever made the ad for the compliment.

also reminding anyone reading this that i’m still taking suggestions as to where to go after this.

Dude, if you win a Domination round/season… that will be THE day!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Lmfao.

I can’t believe how seriously everyone took my comment about doing it without .moar files.

I’m fully aware it’d be nigh impossible. That was the POINT. >->;;

Epic fail.

HKS

Avatar: 57101 Fri Feb 13 21:45:57 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 55 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

Yeah, I made the ad. I figured you were worth it.

HKS edited this message on 01/08/2009 7:31AM

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Goddamnit, why does this guy not have an e-peen yet? I thought e-peen was supposed to BE for pointless things. You guys complaining don’t understand the idea of “pointless”, I guess. The way it sounds, you want e-peen only for things that every player is open to achieve, which you would be able to get also. So I can see why you’re so bumhurt since you can’t get the ‘peen since you’ve most likley haxl’d yourselves dozens of times, like everybody else here.

Also, it’s in the ****ing name. E-PEEN. It grows with unwarrented self-importance. Is that a reason not to give it to him, since you think it’s important now?

LeaderOfTheR-
ats

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Son of a ****. You need an E-Peen for this, like everyone else said.

On a side note, can I stealborrow your upgrade points since you won’t be using them? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!