Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho so i'm going to try and beat the game without using any upgrade points... (spoilers)

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Rather you than me, son… peenworthy masochism right there

InsertUserna-
meHere

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

If you pull this off, you are the proven God. Or Lngocta. Log in to see images!

Rotten_Steele

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

You do have time on your hands to do it as a ReRe.

I Think he needs many an E-Peen for this.

An E-Peen called “****, Im A ReRe Still?” would do.

Or a special picture Log in to see images!

and a lot of Log in to see images! for you man

kudos :]

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I’m trying to beat the game with 0 epeen (3 inch)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Inertia Posted:

FBO, EP1, Internet Attorney, EP2. Impossible task.

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Fran Posted:

Not to forget the clbum warfare peen

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Inertia Posted:

Well as some have pointed out no E-Peen is not possible but minimum E-Peen is trivial, you’d just need to watch out that you don’t accidentally pick up:

-A consecutive E-Peen (easy to avoid, doesn’t hinder you much.);

-A domination medal (you could land in an inactive 2-player bracket, make sure to be slow when running forums and LEAVE the forum when completing part one of “In with the B&” in stead of suiciding for the third time, which would give you an Antifreeze scoop);

-The Grind (100 forums entered: this would be the bottleneck);

-Chai (18 Job points: this does limit you a bit);

-Spiderman (not too hard to avoid, just don’t extract .moar files you don’t need).

I played through both episodes on a new Re-Re and finished easily before getting the Grind, so a proper clbum (which you’ll have to choose to avoid Permanoob and the multiple clbum warfare E-Peen) shouldn’t have too much difficulty in getting to the end in time, even if handicapped by the very limited availability of jobs.

Bling Fling edited this message on 12/21/2008 5:32PM

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

It’s your choiceLog in to see images!

guys i’m going to ask you to think with me here.

do you have some tips for moar files i should go after? i can pwn forums up to level 15 at this point.

right now i have a lot of moar files that give me 2 stat points for most stats and i’d like something better but it’s hard to find what i need on the wiki.

also maybe one of you knows how many threads i need to pwn to get kicked out of 2chin? this is bumuming a low thread count.

i’m considering choosing a clbum for better equipment because the forums above level 20 are just a bit too much if i don’t.

i’m thinking hacker, their equipment would make things a lot less tedious.

Universalm00-
tsniffer

[D C A S]

Level 35 Hacker

Good luck to you sir,this is certainly an epic mission that you are undertaking

Universalm00tsniffer edited this message on 12/21/2008 6:10PM

Palpable

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 35 Hacker

UPGRADE POINTS ARE FOR fabulous personS Posted:

also maybe one of you knows how many threads i need to pwn to get kicked out of 2chin? this is bumuming a low thread count.

It’s always been half (6) of the threads for me.

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Remember:Hacker can bite you in the bum if you don’t want to use UP because you’ll probably need upkeep, something you can’t get from items if I’m not mistaken.

The Suspender Posted:

Remember:Hacker can bite you in the bum if you don’t want to use UP because you’ll probably need upkeep, something you can’t get from items if I’m not mistaken.

i consider minrepair a legitimate strategy for this challenge.

i bought a lot of marbles today for that purpose.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Fran Posted:

I think you can skip Internet Attorney.

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

i consider minrepair a legitimate strategy for this challenge.

i bought a lot of marbles today for that purpose.

You do know they fixed Minrepair?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

i’m considering choosing a clbum for better equipment because the forums above level 20 are just a bit too much if i don’t.

Don’t. If you do this as a Re-re then you can NEVER be topped. EVER.

You knew this would be tedious when you started, don’t wimp-out with so much accomplished!

Also:

Trident Media Theremin Edition, Amish Gone Wilde, and MY RIFLE IS THIS BIG all drop Pink Floyd. Hunting for the pieces would slow you down quite a lot, but +30/+30 off/def would be absurdly useful in your quest.

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Don’t. If you do this as a Re-re then you can NEVER be topped. EVER.

You knew this would be tedious when you started, don’t wimp-out with so much accomplished!

Also:

Trident Media Theremin Edition, Amish Gone Wilde, and MY RIFLE IS THIS BIG all drop Pink Floyd. Hunting for the pieces would slow you down quite a lot, but +30/+30 off/def would be absurdly useful in your quest.

i ran trident and rifle and they got me exactly one part of pink floyd.

i don’t really know how to do the math to see how many parts i should expect to need but i bet it would take so long that i might be able to beat the game by other methods faster.

but all three of those forums give decent cred and at least trident i can run at a profit so who knows?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

The Suspender Posted:

You do know they fixed Minrepair?

You can still 1% repair your equipment however.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ve run the math, and the math tells me that those files are weighted as hell. I’m getting unique pieces faster at 1 luck than I was at 57 luck.

The best place for Darkside seems to be HOFF, but that would take you forever to pwn (Aside from it being more than 4 levels out of range, causing all your attacks to do 20% damage.)

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Bling Fling Posted:

Well as some have pointed out no E-Peen is not possible but minimum E-Peen is trivial, you’d just need to watch out that you don’t accidentally pick up:

-A consecutive E-Peen (easy to avoid, doesn’t hinder you much.);

-A domination medal (you could land in an inactive 2-player bracket, make sure to be slow when running forums and LEAVE the forum when completing part one of “In with the B&” in stead of suiciding for the third time, which would give you an Antifreeze scoop);

-The Grind (100 forums entered: this would be the bottleneck);

-Chai (18 Job points: this does limit you a bit);

-Spiderman (not too hard to avoid, just don’t extract .moar files you don’t need).

I played through both episodes on a new Re-Re and finished easily before getting the Grind, so a proper clbum (which you’ll have to choose to avoid Permanoob and the multiple clbum warfare E-Peen) shouldn’t have too much difficulty in getting to the end in time, even if handicapped by the very limited availability of jobs.

**** i forgot about spider e-peen

this is terrible

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!