Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun make waluigi pinball the background music to forumwarz

Randy_Sex_Du-
st

Avatar: 70221 Sat Apr 04 05:43:55 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I would make music and sound fx and stuff if they wanted. Can do most stuff.

i would say yes to it, but what about the copyrights

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Antisigned.

Dumb idea is dumb imo.

And Brawl wasn’t as good as Melee. Nintendo sux this gen, I have no idea why people are fapping on it so much.

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Antisigned.

Dumb idea is dumb imo.

And Brawl wasn’t as good as Melee. Nintendo sux this gen, I have no idea why people are fapping on it so much.

Why Nintendo is doing so good this gen? It’s simple. It starts with C and ends with S.

Signed, though. As long as it’s option and wont make FZ load like ****.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

KenKaniff Posted:

Why Nintendo is doing so good this gen? It’s simple. It starts with C and ends with S.

It’s not coming to me. But I am slightly disappointed right now with the Wii…I’m hoping it’ll improve with Arc Rise Fantasia coming out later…In November. GOD WHY DIDN’T I GET A 360 INSTEAD

As for the BG music, we should pick something original, something that fits with the Forumwarz theme but we won’t risk getting sued for using it…Why not some indie music?

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Oh god no. This is gonna start a war over “HAY I WANT THIS MUSIC TO PLAY IN THIS MENU OR THIS FORUM”.

Let sleeping dogs lie, and don’t fire a shotgun at them, which is what this is. A shotgun that fires speed. And also crack.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Zeta Posted:

Oh god no. This is gonna start a war over “HAY I WANT THIS MUSIC TO PLAY IN THIS MENU OR THIS FORUM”.

Let sleeping dogs lie, and don’t fire a shotgun at them, which is what this is. A shotgun that fires speed. And also crack.

I understand, I was just making a friendly suggestion. If this doesn’t work out, there’s always the option of playing your own music while pwning forumz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!