Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 2 iPhone Compatiblity: Barely

indefinitesa-
bbatical

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Forumwarz is just compatible enough with the iPhone to make me want to keep playing, but there are a few little bugs which have caused problems for me. For instance:

Ads don’t hide in the background, they obscure what’s supposed to be on top of them.

Lag cuts 30 seconds from INCIT (which is hard enough on the iPhone keyboard), but this might be a problem due to slow wifi.

I’m strapped for time right now or I’d give this more thought, but I just wanted to put this up here before I had to sign off.

NOT JALAPENO BOOTYHOLE

Vote me up or send me gifts and flezz and stuff, so I can buy Episode 2 and die almost happy:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/indefinitesabbatical

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Get a computer.

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Get a computer.

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Johnny Mac Posted:

Get a computer.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

indefinitesabbatical Posted:

Forumwarz is just compatible enough with the iPhone to make me want to keep playing, but there are a few little bugs which have caused problems for me. For instance:

Ads don’t hide in the background, they obscure what’s supposed to be on top of them.

Lag cuts 30 seconds from INCIT (which is hard enough on the iPhone keyboard), but this might be a problem due to slow wifi.

I’m strapped for time right now or I’d give this more thought, but I just wanted to put this up here before I had to sign off.

We’re working on an iPhone version of INCIT actually. It’s completely playable now, just needs some enhancements.

As for the rest of the site, you might have noticed the login and choose character pages are formatted for the iPhone. I’d like to add more, but I’ve got a ****load on my plate already!

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’re working on an iPhone version of INCIT actually. It’s completely playable now, just needs some enhancements.

As for the rest of the site, you might have noticed the login and choose character pages are formatted for the iPhone. I’d like to add more, but I’ve got a ****load on my plate already!

When will it be available on the iTunes Application store, and how much will it cost?

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

Unintelligen-
cer

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Any work on a version for crackberries?

Unintelligen-
cer

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

I tried on my crackberry, but I don’t have any clue what my pbumword is Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Oliver Kloshoff Posted:

When will it be available on the iTunes Application store, and how much will it cost?

No idea and no idea. Hopefully soon and not much.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Evil Trout Posted:

The correct response was free :3

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Evil Trout Posted:

I dont know much about the iPhone, so let me ask something stupid.

Why would you need to install a Program on the iPhone to play a Browser Game ?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

notameme Posted:

I dont know much about the iPhone, so let me ask something stupid.

Why would you need to install a Program on the iPhone to play a Browser Game ?

The browser on the iPhone can actually play INCIT, but it’s not really formatted for it at all.

The standalone version gives you a much richer experience. You can scale the picture by pinching and stuff, for example. Not to mention it uses less bandwidth.

indefinitesa-
bbatical

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Evil Trout Posted:

The browser on the iPhone can actually play INCIT, but it’s not really formatted for it at all.

The standalone version gives you a much richer experience. You can scale the picture by pinching and stuff, for example. Not to mention it uses less bandwidth.

Most of the full game can be played with iPhone’s safari ap, but I had to figure out a few tricks like pinching just before sTalk opens so it doesn’t get hidden behind ads or end up half off the screen. Lemon scoops are out of the equation and adjusting the toolbar in a forum is sometimes buggy. Occasionally I’ll get booted out of safari and lose data, but all things considered it’s still worth playing the full version over wifi. A PC is much easier, especially with incit, iPhones need about 30 seconds more due to the iPhones buggy type pad and lag time.

NOT JALAPENO BOOTYHOLE

Vote me up or send me gifts and flezz and stuff, so I can buy Episode 2 and die almost happy:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/indefinitesabbatical

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!