Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Tubmail: CC and Mbum Messages

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I think that Tubmail is pretty much the most under-rated and tedious feature on this site to use. That’s quite strange because in most other games there isn’t so much to complain about a PM system. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it serves it’s purpose just fine, but that’s bumuming you’re only messaging one person at a time.

I’m an officer in my clan and I want to let everyone know about something really awesome is about to happen (eg. a klan raid). Therefore, I make a topic in my klan’s private forum hoping that enough people would read it. The problem though is that hardly anyone notices it, and for a klan that has 200+ people it’s kinda painful. I then come up with the idea of messaging people in the klan to let them know about the raid.

Weeeeeeeeell, that’s the problem right there. if this text is too tl;dr, I’ll put it in math:

Seriously, it would take forever if I had to message EVERYONE in my klan. It’s bad enough trying to message separate people the same message. Is it possible (or not) to have an option in a klan to mbum message every member? Or maybe have an option to use CC?

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

-XI- Posted:

Is it possible (or not) to have an option in a klan to mbum message every member? Or maybe have an option to use CC?

Isn’t this served as readily by the klan forum?

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A “TUBMAIL EVERYONE IN THE KLAN” option for officers/creators would be nice, anything more would get chaotic.

I hate getting messages in everything that start with “MESSAGE TO ALL FRIENDS”, because it’s always something really ****ing very special.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!