Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n Adventures of a n00b: 'A Foray into Forumwarz' and a suggestion

kriyou

Avatar: 85722 Fri Nov 21 06:48:03 -0500 2008

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 35 Hacker

STRETCH THE CANVAS

I liked the title, at least.

I found out about this game a while ago; it was in the form of an ad banner on SA. It piqued my curiosity; at first, I bumumed it was probably some infantile forum started by a douche who just wanted forum powers, but upon realising it was in fact an RPG led me to join.

Interface is clean and well-designed, and the game is easy enough to pick up whilst giving you the opportunity to play your way, but my recommendation based on my experience here is as follows. I decided from the beginning that I was too limited; given the relatively quick leveling, I was rising by a level or two every daily round. I wanted a lot more though; I registered on this game to play it until my eyes bled, not to occasionally check it at work and switch it off. I then cheated (won the lottery, and 69 forum turns) with the intention of then creating an alt and playing that properly to mask the feeling that this game doesn’t allow you to immerse yourself in it all that much.

I registered on a bored Sunday or something, and found myself wanting to waste a couple of hours on it. I had finished all I could (before having to stop) in 20 minutes or so. There is frankly not enough of a game to play with the current four turns per day. I recommend (if you are to keep people coming back past day one) you allow at least 10 daily forum visits. This would give the player a real chance to evaluate the game, and consider if he will stay on. That choice (at least in my opinion) is taken away from the player with the lack of time they are given to play it.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to add to my suggestion to improve it.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

You can acgreat timesulate a maximum of 12 turns. Just don’t play for a couple days and you’ll have them all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!